1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who makes RAD reducers??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jappo, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jappo

jappo TS Member

What company makes the R.A.D. recoil reducers?? I have looked for a website but nothing pops up searching for RAD or recoil reducers. I can find several shops that put them on but I was wanting the company that makes them. Any ideas for a wesite address? Thanks.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

3. Trucido

Trucido TS Member

Duper - I agree that it was difficult to figure out who actually makes the device, as a google search for "RAD Recoil Reducer" comes up with a bunch of install shops and only 1 site for hart, which is a PDF file and not a webpage, as you would expect.

Lumper, why can't you just be nice to a guy looking for a simple answer to a simple question? Sarcasm is overrated...

Thanks,
    Kyle

4. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Forget about the RAD. Holler at Ken Rucker of Speed Bump stockworks and get a Bump Buster. It's a new design and far superior to the RAD. Ken is a great guy to work with and does beautiful installation work!

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

6. TRAPSHOOTING90T

TRAPSHOOTING90T TS Member

Duper
    The RAD pad is produced by Dave Hart from Missouri.
    www.hartshooting.com
    Roger

7. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

The Bump Buster was designed by Ken Rucker. He does more RAD installations than anybody in the country. Ken basically looked at the RAD and the Gracoil and went about making a better mousetrap. He works major shoots all over the place so he sees what goes wrong. I understand it uses the same hydraulics as the RAD, so recoil reduction will be equal. The Bump Buster is much easier to adjust and it also looks better. Check with Ken on the details. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.