1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Makes Custom Cases?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Clay Addict, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I am looking for companies or persons that can make a custom interior for a two barrel set. The longest barrel is 34". This is for a gift and I would like to have the persons name in or on the case. Any suggestions?

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi clay addict, we can build you what you need at colorado custom cases. i posted a new thread today with picts. take a look and get in touch if we can help. doug hubbart (573)286-9905, jd28hd@aol.com, or pm. thanks doug

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I'm not sure how much you want to spend, but there is a fine vendor who advertises inside "Shooting Sportsman" who make custom cases in oak and leather - Huey, Lawrence KS or what about Americase - they'll make up an aluminum case for a 2-barrel set.

Extra options...

Jay

4. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

5. ismah

ismah Member

Clay Addict, Make your own box. It's easy, I made mine out of spare wood in my shop. Finger joints are easy, just make a jig. Custom make it to fit your barrels, line it with some kind of material. My wife had some velvet that worked perfectly. The whole project took me about a week and, not bragging much, I think I have the best looking case at the range. Cost me about $25.00 total including the store bought handle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.