1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who make lenses,Reasonable?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tarheel, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Member

Need some new lenses,any one with good turn around,and reasonable!

Tarheel
    [​IMG]

2. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

What are they going in?

3. steele

steele TS Member

Plain or R/X? We have a guy in Pgh, that will do R/X for $50/set, any color.

4. PODO

PODO TS Member

MuzzleBlast - do you have an e-mail or t/x for the company that will do script glasses for that price? Thanks - TOM

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

My only experience has been with Decot and my experience has been very good. Decot always has an advertisement in Trap and Field. Turn around time is just a couple of days.
    Last year I needed a new prescription for my reading glasses. I called in the prescription to Decot, they looked up my records and told me that the distance had not changed enough to warrant new shooting lenses.

Pat Ireland

6. steele

steele TS Member

PODO,
    His name is Ron KAPPY, Kappy Optics, Ambridge, PA. 724-266-4927. A good guy. Has taken care of quite a few shooters from western PA area. If you call, drop my name. Someone from this thread already ordered from him today. Butch Novak.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Royce10- They will start with a new pair of lenses. You can keep your old lenses in a drawer for 25 years before you toss them out.

Pat Ireland

8. TjayE

TjayE Member

Butch, I suppose he will need my frames to fit (notch) the lens. Tom

9. steele

steele TS Member

Tom, Yes, he needs/wants your lenses to do the correct notching. He had guys just calling & telling him what brand glasses, but there has gotten to be so many different brands, he wants the exact lense to duplicate. Butch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.