1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO MADE THIS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KRK32, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRK32

KRK32 Member

I have this receiver i got at a you lock auction in a box lot. It doesnt say a name or serial number its pretty rough there isnt any bluing left but im curios as to what company made it. The action is similar to KS5 in that when you pull the tang it cocks the hammer and opens the gun at the same time. It looks like it had some descent engraving at one time but its pretty worn down now the side picture shows what looks like a pheasant the other side is worse you can tell something was there but its to bad to tell. Theres a mark near the corner where the barrel headspace is showing 4 circles in a square pattern touching each other inside the marks look like 2 bowties with a capital P near. maybe somebody can help figure this one out. Kirk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fishkiller

fishkiller Member

It looks like a stevens model 220 to me. I own one and had it apart recently and it looks exactly like yours. Although mine only has engraving on the bottom ahead of the trigger guard. Mike

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Look's like the one Bruce Bowen is trying to blow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.