1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO LOST? the American People!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TALLEND, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

T0 all the missinformed people that voted for osamaObama

This is from the NRA today----"After months of telling the American people

that he supports the Second Amendment--and only hours after being the pres-

elect---the osamaObama transition teams website,announced four initiatives

designed to BAN GUNS,and drive law abiding manufactures,and dealers out of

business"

GOD HELP THE USA.

P.S. I wont argue with anyone on this--dont want to bring myself down to your

level
    Endowment Member NRA

10 disipline NRA instructor

Past president#1NRA Club of the year

Thomas Daily

2. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Obama supporters lost along with the country and the rest of us. They just don't know it yet. The NRA release today can be reached at the website URL above.

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

fox news picked it up,,,,

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I forwarded the article to the local TV station asking if they are going to cover the broken promises made by Obama. I titled it deceitful election promises. Bulge

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If Obama tries to keep his word on the promises he made he will have a worst overall rating than Bush does thanks to the tree huggers and Libs ... He is copping out on a lot of what he said and he has not even been sworn in yet ... The way he acts in the interviews, you would swear he was in the Crib (formerly known as the White House) and the peddle are already going backwords (as in back peddleing) ... Good Job to all of those who voted for this clown, hope your happy now ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

His position was stated in 1999, and nothing has happened to change it.

The "Friend of the Sportsman" pablum was a shallow attempt to pander to people who hunt, have one gun, and only use it occasionally.

The Rich will have all the guns they want. For hunting on their private preserves.

Others will be hamstrung by a continually increasing web of regulations and taxes and high cost ammo.

So to the gun owners on this site that supported Obomba, (not many, I admit) You better pray something happens to keep the damage to a minimum till this evil bastard is gone.

HM

7. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Flincher100,

try reading it right from the horses mouth if you don't believe it. You flinched again!

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Speaking from the Canadian experience ... they will start with licensing gun owners. The cost in $$ will be horrific and don't believe their estimates. Good luck, you will need it. Bill Malcolm

9. willing

willing Member

At least "The Mutt"(his own words) is better looking than Hillary!! No he's not my type.

Bill

10. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Better looking...Hell,everytime I see his picture I begin to think Darwin was right afterall.Looks like a human chimp to me...KS-OKIE.

11. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — <em>That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness</em>.

Need I say more? Josh

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

flincher is as dumb as a brick and like to show it. He wouldn't know a lie from the truthjust like he dosen't know s*** from Shinola. He should have all his guns taken away for stupidity.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Josh, thank you. This will not be easy, because too many of the sheepo think everything is just fine.

we need a new form of government. New by comparison to what the present one has evolved to.

The 2 party system is a joke.

The electoral college is another farce, allowing the will of the people to be stolen by TV blitzes and attack dog politics.

I would like to propese an overhaul of the electoral system, to wit:

You need to keep it somwhat in its same form, or the cities will run everything, and that is just insane.

So let's have electoral votes as we do now, with one exeption. IF a state has 10 votes, and 60 percent of them go for candidate "R", 40 for candidate "D", then they cast an appropiate vote split in Washington. 6 and 4.

The way it is now, 51 percent of the votes gets a candidate ALL of the electoral votes and that's just wrong.

Write your congressman.

HM

14. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

flincher you lying FOOL! Give it up! He has already posted his gun banning propositions on his web site! You are one of two things, a DUPPED idiot who beleived the Commie POS in the first place, or a lying commie who was in on the deal all along ! At any rate the jig is UP! It will only be a short time until many people see the lies and snake oil that this maxist sold them! This country is in for real trouble, and the Devil's diciple has just been placed at the helm!

15. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Flincher100 is one of the people cited by Mr. Frank Dane when he wrote -

"Get all the fools on your side, and you can be elected to anything."

Best,
    Dennis

16. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Flincher, I've never resorted to name calling, but you, sir, are a boob!

V.Lenin had a label for your ilk..."useful idiots"

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here ya go.

"The co-chair of Barack Obama's Transition Team, Valerie Jarrett, appeared on Meet the Press this weekend and used, shall we say, an interesting word to described what she thinks Barack Obama will be doing in January when he's officially sworn into office. She told Tom Brokaw that Obama will be ready to "rule" on day one. It's a word that reflects the worst fears that people have for Obama the "arrogant," the "messiah," that imagines he's here to "rule" instead of govern.

Jarret told Brokaw that "given the daunting challenges that we face, it's important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one."

Someone needs to get to Jarrett and inform her that American politicians are not Kings and do not "rule" from office. But if this is the attitude of Obama's transition team, what does The One himself imagine he is about to unleash? Could the fears that Obama thinks he is being anointed America's King be far off with this sort of talk flying about?

C Link for video of the jackass"

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/obama-spokesman-says-obama-ready-rule-day-1.html?q=blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/11/10/obama-spokesman-says-obama-ready-rule-day-1

18. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

There have been about 3 times as many proposed changes to the election process as there have been years since the adoption of the constitution. Few of them have made it through the 2/3 majority (and 3/4 ratification) requirement.

The best possible way to make an impact in 4 years is for republicans to move en masse to red states. In so doing, those states would be awarded additional electoral college votes, while the decrease in population would theoretically detract from blue state electoral college votes (I say "theoretically because the high immigration and birth rates of large cities can end up in no net population loss).

I am moving to a red state by the end of 2009. Those of you who are considering a move, put your money where your mouth (your political voice) is...

19. shadow

shadow Active Member

A big "WELCOME to Kentucky" for Curvy ! Glad to have ya.

20. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

2012 is comming soon. Who will be the Prez on Dec. 21, 2012? The end is near. So, say the doomsayers.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.