1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

++++ WHO LOADS 223 ? ? ? ? ++++++

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by locdoc, Jul 15, 2013.

1. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

I have in stock a good supply of Xtreme brand .223 fmjbt with canalure 55 grain bullets. In scaling these I recorded 55 to 55.1 gr. with great regularity. Seems to be a very uniform bullet. These are made in Lewiston, ID

Reports from local testers reveal good results.

I have these priced at $99.00 per 1000 with discounts available at 5000+ and 10,000+ Postal Money Orders only, please, after confirmation of order.

Will ship via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate

Email would be best @ dougdotwhiton@comcastdotnet

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist and itinerant bullet seller

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Just to clarify the pricing...............

1000 = 99.00

5000+ = 96.00 per 1000

10,000+ = 94.50 per 1000

Plus Flat Rate shipping of about $12.00 per 5000 (40 lbs.)

Doug Whiton