1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who likes Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Milkbone, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

This should be a short thread.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I heard part of what Obama said last night. He said he doesn't like big government. I like that.

3. tomc66

tomc66 Member

63% of Americans approve of the job he is doing. Also 36% of Republicans approve of his first 100 days. Only the radical right disapproves.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

First.. let me say this.. I have not deep hate for him.. He alone can't do squat.. Turn off the teleprompter and he's speachless.. We keep voting the same worthless pieces of trash to Washington year after year.. They all cowtow to their voters.. As our country has an ever increasing number of people with no interest in anything..if you give them..they will vote for you..

That my friends will be the beginning of the end.. and I feel its already comming..

5. reddottm1

reddottm1 Member

Milkbone, where did you get 25%?

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

He wants to decrease government by taking over health care, taking over the large banks, taking over the automobile companies and increasing taxes by a few trillion dollars. I don't know how that is possible but Obama wouldn't lie to us.

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Other countries are going to love us more. Chavez, Castro, Putin, that President of Iran and the wacky funny leader of North Korea. They all love us more now. And China, they really love us with the new trillions of dollars of debt we owe them. He did chastise the leadership of Pakistan last night. Those wacky crazy muslims over there. Silly guys. I sometimes don't know if he really cares about others or is just buying votes with money stolen from other people. He doesn't need to steal money from others. Start up the presses and print more trillions. That is the beauty of being President. What a wonderful generous man he is.

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Nationwide his approval rating is nearly 70 percent. In my home state it is only 47 percent. I work in an entire office of Obama bashers. It is wonderful.

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

I'd like him to go away, far, far away. Then I might like him.

10. BARTMAN

BARTMAN TS Member

Think about it . Only 50 percent of the country voted for the ditz. Therfore it cant be over 50 percent . And you know some of them have defected

11. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Rasmussen has him at only 54%. Down considerably.

12. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Remember the masses are asses. Popularity is one thing, now with that aside, he is politically is about as opposite of my views as possible. He'll be a disaster to this country in the long run. I also believe the people will turn on him like Carter. 100 days don't make a leader as with one snowflake doesn't make a blizzard. Keep the Second Amendment as intended, oppose Obama's gun policies through joining the NRA. BT-100dc

13. psfive

psfive Member

I'd like him a whole lot better if he would move to, say like China. Paul

14. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I don't give a rat's ass what other countries think of us. Makes me want to puke when Comrade Obama apologizes for our previous actions...Bill

15. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Polls are easily manipulates....simply choose your demograpics BEFORE you start your poll.

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

True. That's the way liberal pollsters do it all the time. Then they give some lame excuse as to why they were wrong. They are the classic answer 'leaders'. When Rasmussen conducts a poll, you can take it to the bank, a stable bank that is.

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

ran200,,,,I would bet that the "silent majority" on this site could give a rat's a$$ what the rest of the world thinks of us,,,,they probably save those wusses butts in the wars,,,,if you care about how those precious wimps feel about us,,,,go over there and wallow with them!!!

18. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

So far it seems that either nobody likes the Obama or at least that nobody will admit to liking him. LOL Where's trappie and his ilk?

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Those of you who are old enough might recall that Jimmy Carter dragged the country into the crapper somewhat similarly to how the current government is doing it. Carter was an extraordinarily weak leader and tried to befriend the entire world. In return, the world gave him little respect, and the U.S. suffered greatly. In the late 1970s, the collective mood in the U.S. was doom and gloom. The economy tanked and unemployment exceeded 10% as the next decade began. Then Ronald Reagan came onto the scene and took a position of optimism and strength. He boldy proclaimed that it was "morning in America." He didn't care what the rest of the world thought. Yet, just a few years later, the U.S. was respected again and the economy boomed.

So, to answer the question directly, the people who like Obama are the those too young to remember when we learned this lesson the last time, and the people who are ignorant of the priciples upon which the U.S. was founded. Oh yeah, and the disgraceful parasites with their hand out for all the "free money." Show me someone on welfare who has HBO and I'll show you an Obama supporter. As the saying goes, "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's vote.

-Gary

20. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

"Those that pay no attention to history are doomed to repeat it". Don't know who first said it, but this gig reminds me of Carter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.