1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who knows the website for the grand results ????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doubles Xpert, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

Last year RL Stuart had a web cam and web site that you could log onto to see the leader board... Does anyone have that Web site address??? are they doing that again this year????

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

The above link will take you to the web site you are looking for. Bill Malcolm

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

That's the website but there are NO results posted from Wed. and it's midnight Central time. WTF?

Tim

4. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

Thanks Beretta687EELL that works....

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Stuart's not the fastest. He only had the first event posted on the wall last night at 10.

Don

6. Vickie

Vickie Member

Don't hold me to this, but I think there was a lone 100 in the handicap, Leo Harrison. Mike Mann was having a little trouble with the microphone last night and I couldn't hear it all. I think there were 2 99's, Sean Hawley and Fred Nagel. Jacque Snellenberger won Lady, I think with a 97, and I think Paulette Graham won RU, or it was the other way around. There were about 6 100's in doulbles, Bob Munson and Sean Hawley and I am sorry I don't remember the rest. Debbie Ohye had a 99 for Lady, Rachel Hopkins had a 98, I think and Paulette Graham had a 97. I don't know anything about the singles, we were on a late singles squad and a fairly early handicap so didn't have time to look at the tv to see the results.

Like I said, this all off memory, which sometimes isn't so good. If I have time today, I will try to post some of the high scores that are on the tv, for all those that can't get the live webcam.

Vickie

Wow, I sure used "I think" alot. Sorry, don't have time to change my wording this morning. lol

7. jptrapshooter

jptrapshooter Member

I see the results are now posted. If you've checked previously you may have to refresh the page (F5) to get it to come up.

8. TN SCTP FAN

TN SCTP FAN TS Member

Our son shot a 97 in the 19-20 yard line. They don't have him listed as the winner but they have him as the runner up in SJ. He declared winner yesterday. I called and they are working on the issue and hope to have it resolved this afternoon.

This is his first year shooting and shot a 197 in the SCTP - his team came in 6th.

We are very proud parents!!

9. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

Thank You 687

10. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.