1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your real friend??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by starship, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starship

starship TS Member

This test really does work. Just try it and find out for yourself.

Lock you wife (significant other) and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour. See who's the happiest to see you when you open the trunk.

Now you know who your real friend is.....:)

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I guess I'll never find out. COuldn't do it to either..

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I'd never lock them both up in the same cage, they would tell each other too many stories about me.

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

What Pheasantmaster said....................Uncle Sam, Pa.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

How cruel! I just couldnt do that to a dog.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I like the mood ring deal..........makes different colors with emotions...........when she's happy it turns blue, when she's sad it turns green and when she's angry it leaves a big red welt in my forehead.

HM

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

If you are gonna try that...better learn to sleep with one eye open!

8. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

I dont think I could lock the By!ch in the trunk,,the dog either!
    any1 know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes????????????nuttin she already been told twice!(just good holiday humor)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9. Guy

Guy Member

True Friendship

None of that Sissy Crap

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of pro misses that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1.When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2.When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3.When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I want to be involved in.

4.When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5.When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.

6.When you are confused -- I will use little, tiny words.

7.When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8.When you fall -- I will probably point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9.This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end 'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth.

Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel....

Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 4.

10. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Tried it and the damned dog thought it was cool! Haven't seen the wife since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.