1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is this citori--2?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dirt stirrer, Jul 25, 2013.

1. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Just curious if he is for real. He has posted a MEC Grabber for sale now in thre separate threads. I replied to one, asked for a PM for details on paying/shipping etc, and nothing. I did a search and came up with t handful of different posts, pretty much all of which are for the sale of something. I don't know if any of them were ever completed.

Now there is another interested party on one of his Grabber postings.

Anyone know the dude?

Cary

2. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am the next interested party, but this is not My first rodeo so let's see what happens I'll let you know, so far I received an email, but I am not sure it is Him, so I told him or who ever to respond by private message " here " which has not happened yet.
    What has been happening here lately is : someone else picks up on what ever you are interested in and tell you to send them a check for the item, and it is not even the person that is selling the Item, it just happened to Me about a month ago I sold a DT10 to a Nice Honest guy in WA. and someone in texas was trying to get Me to send Him the check back because He wanted to back out of the deal that I had with the true buyer in WA state..... Beware don't let your email address out here unless it is a private message

3. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

In one of the other citori--2 ads for this loader, a replier stated that he sent funds, then the seller fessed up and told him it was a single stage 650. I don't rally know if the seller knows what he has. Do a search on his posts, he is not a master of spelling, I'd say it was a kid playing on his daddy's PC.

4. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

Pat

5. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I purchased a set of Briley Companion tubes from him a couple of weeks ago and did not have amy problem with the purchase. I sent him a MO, he sent me the tubes, no problem. I delt with "John". PM me and I can give you more details on name, etc. if you plan on putchasing just to make sure it is the same guy. Bob

6. citori--2

citori--2 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi, the 12ga mec is being sold to drhunter .I have not ever had a 650. I have sold a few tube sets and some chokes all buyers seem to be happy, thanks john

7. WarEagle2017

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I spoke to citori--2 today ( this is what I do with all purchases here ) and My opinion is that He is a Straight shooter, He spoke of the sale of the companion tubes, and I asked Him about to sale of a grabber that turned out to be a size Master and He knew nothing about that.
    Another thing I always do when I am buying or selling something here is I check the ATA web site to see if the potential buyer or seller is a registered shooter, Citori--2 is not although he does shoot skeet or sporting clays but He explained very well why he's is selling the grabber and his explanation, very well satisfied Me.
    My opinion is He is just new here and I am sure will prove to be one of the good guys if We give Him a chance so My check is off to Him first thing tomorrow morning, I was going to send it today but I shot pretty good today at the Eastern Zone shoot and could not get to the Post office ( I won senior Vet Runner up ) but had to stay around to see if there was a shoot off )
    And by the way he did answer the private message I sent to Him, also in His defense, about why He sold it to Me was ---- He had other looking at it and I said to Him Quote " Well do you want people looking at it or people buying it and I AM BUYING IT "
    I am sure that this is a good straight deal so I am going ahead with it, I will update this transaction Here when it is completed, but I am not worried at all about it

8. WarEagle2017

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OK here is the follow up with Citori-2. 5 STAR TRANSACTION The Mec Grabber is all that He said it would be, very fast delivery and excellent packaging.
    Remember Guy's Communicate-----Communicate-----Communicate. Communication is the Key to good transactions here on Trapshooters

9. joee12

joee12 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Good to know everything went well, Joe