1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is RatFink

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jhh, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhh

jhh Member

Does anyone know if the man posting under RatFink is William C Young of West Virginia, Thanks, John Hancock

2. Juno

Juno TS Member

John, I know him. He lives in Boston.

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

John,

It would appear to me that Boston and Oregon are a good ways away from each other. Could it be that this person in question has numerous "alias" sign on names.

Good luck getting to the bottom of this.

Mr. Mark Sheets

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why are we throwing posters real names around without their permission??? For what reason??

Don

5. jhh

jhh Member

Since I don't know who RatFink is I am not throwing around his name. My name and e-mail is listed so that anyone wishing to contact me privately could do so.
    RatFink posted a Ljutic trigger for sale a few days ago for $300.00. I posted that I would like contact,said that if his trigger was the proper width for my gun I would buy it. Day or two later I posted up as I had not heard from RatFink.
    The day after posting up, RatFink's post was gone, apparently deleated. That same day I got an e-mail from William C Young with a WV phone # saying he had a Ljutic trigger for sale for $400.00. I replied that I was waiting on a reply from RatFink, I had put in the post that I would buy his trigger if it would fit my gun, I haven't heard any further from Mr Young.
    Was just curious if Young was RatFink, didn't intend to offend anyone by asking about RatFink's identify, thought RatFink would mabee reply to my inquiry. John Hancock

6. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

How hard is it to overcome the "one name per email address rule?"

I only have one sign on name here.

But I have 6 current e-mail accounts for various different reasons including different organizations.

Yahoo will let you set up all the e-mail accounts you could ever want!

Kind of like laws, they only control people that follow them.

Mr. Mark

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

It seems that he likes to delete his post after some replies to him or at least it looks like in the above link if he was the originator of the thread, maybe he deleted his post on the trigger thread also.

Anyway I don't know him but maybe the photo below might be his wife since she has his tatoo on her but not for sure though.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/people/?action=view┬Ąt=rat-fink.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Foggy,

God, how you make me crazy with those Kentucky women.

9. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

I sure hope that broad is about to download a baby.

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Del,

What...what are you talking about?

puzzled...?

11. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

I'm puzzled that your puzzled buzz. I was just hoping that the bimbo in the picture is pregnant instead of being that fat.

12. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

That's not a tatoo. She has an invisable stomache and that's the child she's carrying.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

And the father is Ed "Big Daddy " Roth.

HM

14. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Halfmile, don't you mean the (late) great Ed (Big Daddy) Roth? May he rest in peace. In 2005 I put my '52 Panhead chopper in his show in Daytona. Just for kicks...Not REAL show quality , just a fun bike!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.