Trapshooters Forum banner

Who is importing the Baikal now?

13K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Jaburg1 
#1 ·
Looking for a MP153 called eaa and was told they no longer are the importer.

Jim

#8 ·
The OP started out the thread by saying he called eaa, and they told him they were no longer importing Baikal. Now, we can believe him, or not, and continue to tell him that they do. Does anyone have more current information than the OP's phone call? Mark

#15 ·
Owned a 310 sporter, shot well built like a tank, not a beauty contestant.As far as politics goes , some of you guys have apparently forgotten both Pearl Harbor[citori] and Aushwitz [Krieghoff]as well as the burning of our Capitol by the dastardly British![no Bespoke guns for you][smile]

#16 ·
Last sporting magazine I got said eeacorp was importing them. Do I think there are better guns-- of course but we are talking a low cost gun here,IF I wanted one I wouldn't anybody else talk me out of them. I HAVE shot some of their guns. No winner in a beauty contest but, they functioned ok. Like most things Russian they are built like an anvil and are not pretty. But HEY! They work. Would I buy one? probably not!-- But to each his own!

#18 ·
Ok,

I have a K gun, 3200, Mag 10, 410, 28, 20, 12, etc Citori, 11-48, Winchester, Jap WWII Rifle, Sub gauge tubes, 17 reloaders.

I bought my current MP 153 when money was tight for 200$, I have shot it for 13 years now, only time it malfunctions is when it is full of KS dust and weeds. About every 3 years. Shot qual, ducks, geese, rabbits and pheasants with it. Hope to shoot it for a long time yet.

Baikal has a new version out? An MP 155.

I have had an extrema which I sold, it was a back up gun but was a really flat shooter and did malfuntion 2 times on me.

Thanks for all the FB, I enjoy reading it all. The good and the bad. Everyone has an opinion and we should voice it.

Good Hunting,

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.