1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is Eurochasse on Shotgunworld?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

He seems to have a lot of Perazzi stuff,and was wondering who it is?He has new MX15s that are disasbled and was looking maybe for a MX15 barrel.

2. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Do a google search. The guy has a store in Conn.

I know a guy that bought an XT from him a couple of mos. back, but I personally haven`t dealt with him.

He sells on GB or GA also. Can`t remember which one.

Regards, Pete

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

he sells on Guns America alot....most people, who have given opinions on him, either like him or hate him. Those that hate him have stated he has piss poor customer service.

4. Terry Phillips

Terry Phillips Member

Bought a new Beretta, would not fire the second barrel. He would not take it back or help with anything. Told me to send it to factory to have it corrected. I will never deal with him again.

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hani Hafez, the Egyptian. Poor boys not invited.

6. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Well, looks like he`s off my Beretta dealers list.

Regards, Pete

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

In my days of shooting Berettas.. Cole Gunsmithing was my go to dealers.. gunsmiths..friends.. He is THE master gunsmith for Beretta shotguns.. That's mainly all he does.. period.. Be the best at one thing.. He has parts for just about every Beretta ever made.. Friendly..and fair in pricing.. He's like Dan at Giacomo's is to Perazzi shotguns..

8. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I have read stories about Eurochasse not honoring winning bids, on items he had listed for auction. It sounds like buyer beware (or avoid) to me.

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

A few years back.. he was selling a "New" MX15 receiver,forend iron and trigger for $3500.. All I needed was the receiver and iron..so I offered him $2900 for the receiver and iron.. He bluntly told me.. come back when I had the $3500.. It was such a deal.. he was not going any lower.. He'll have a long wait for that call to ever come.. That's it.. It's over.. period.. He does not exist in my world.. All Good.. Mike

10. 5141

5141 Member

Hani Hafez is astraight up OK guy.....
    Smart businessman,who was VERY sucessful in other arenas before opening his high end Greenich Conn. Sporting "Boutique"
    You either trade with him or you don't......your choice,but if you make a deal it will be right or he will sure make it right.
    Best, Paul

11. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

why would you buy anything from someone who is rude? the least any customer is owed is your curtosy. i dont know the man, but it sounds like he doesnt make any deal right from what i just read.

12. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

He is a smart mouth bait and switch asshole.. i'd throw gravel at the targets before I would buy a gun from him.. i'd really like to tell you my feelings but this is a public forum..

13. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Discussion on SGW: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22925

14. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Wow... I had almost forgotten about this guy. Every gun I have bought, sold or traded within the last 10 years has been through Jaqua's or Joel Etchen via the internet (both excellent). A couple of years ago I was visiting some friends that lived about an hour from Eurochasse. I thought...this is great, I have the chance to go see a real gun store with real guns. Went in with the hope of buying something really special I had seen on his website. Within 5 minutes we were trading FU's and other choice words. Needless to say I left without the gun. Today I chuckle about it....the man is truly insane.

15. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I just saw this today....

Hani Hafez is the owner of Eurochasse....interesting enough I cam across this website....seems like he is on the CT State Team for trap:

http://www.cttrap.com/

16. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

wow sounds like we have a real winner here. funny that there has been two threads trashing the guy in the last week or so. he must be some guy to piss off that many people. there will always be unhappy customers, but those are usually far and few, he seems to piss off every person either dealing with him or even trying.

17. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Lousy stories about this guy have been popping up for years...I will not buy from him....way, way, way too much smoke for there not to be a fire, in my opinion.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

over on doublegunshop.com, there is a thread from this past October on him....his "gunshop" does not seem to be his main source of income, he dabbles in other ventures that are profitable so I can see why he can turn away customers if he wants with his piss poor customer service skills. One of the posters on that thread mentioned he met this Hani guy at a flyer shoot in the mid 80's...maybe he is a flyer shooter as well?? LOL I just found it interesting he was on the CT State Team for Trap...

19. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

He'll never make a dime off of me!!! Grade A,,,,,A hole.

20. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

A lot of "Internet showrooms" don't even exist. I know a man who in his younger years had trouble holding a job but had a wealthy father who bankrolled him continuously. Eventually, the father told him it was time to grow up. The son had a problem with getting up and going to work but because he enjoyed and spent most of his time fishing, he was aware that the gross profit margin on fishing tackle is huge. Accordingly, he started an Internet fishing tackle business with a business name and website complete with catalog and photos of every rod, reel, line and lure.

The venture took off and became successful. People visit his website, look over what's there and place orders. And they get their merchandise in a timely manner. But this whole business fits into the hard drive of his PC - there is no "showroom" and there is no inventory.

When a customer places an order, all the "tackle shop" owner does is place an order for those items with the manufacturers and has the merchandise drop-shipped to the customer. Since the warranties on most of that stuff are administered by the manufacturer, the buyer has to return it there if it is defective, so he doesn't have any of those problems to worry about. And by charging a pretty high "restocking fee," he eliminates most of the potential returns for other reasons. The few items he does take back are then sold locally or on the website as "closeouts" or "opened boxes" at a reduced price.

Ain't America great?

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

eurochasse

eurochasse complaints
eurochasse hani hafez
eurochasse perazzi

eurochasse reviews

eurochassse
eurocsasse