1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is chatbrat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bb-84, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bb-84

bb-84 Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Subject: OT-The Latest GI BILL!!!
    Date: Thu, May 22, 2008 - 03:16 PM ET
    Website Address:

All of a sudden both political parties are posturing on what to compensate our military for future college & housing needs. I am retired military & all of this is B.S.---The GI bill was for draftees. They were paid zilch. Had to leave promising carreers, families at the beckon call of our nation. If the public really looked at current military pay scales & benefits, they too would say the GI BILL is B.S.--- I shoot at Camp LeJeune, the other day I stopped by the commissary & there is a space dedicated for vehicles for sale.----There are dozens of of high end F250 trucks, Mustangs, Escalades, etc. for sale.---Instead of a new GI bill, the military should get into the financial counciling business & save the future of these brave young warriors.---Phil
  2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Oxford MA
    bb-84 is there a reason that you take a 8 month old thread and repost the first entry word for word?

If you have something to say why don't you say it instead of wasting space with things that have already been posted.

Bob Lawless
  3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Aug 12, 2007
    It's obvious you have a personal vendetta regarding Phil. I consider him a friend, and all around good guy. He at least has the cahones to put his name on here. You "Nameless One", are certainly showing your bad side. I would be willing to bet your folks taught you better. Grow up! J.Woolsey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.