Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is best dealer for Perazzi?

5K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  trim tab 
#1 ·
JT.............RAY STAFFORD !!!!!......is The best Perazzi dealer

#3 ·
Your question is one that should bring..Alot of Loyal Followers of there Dealers. With that said..Heres the Trouble with your Question, Assuming Best Dealer was Best Cash Pricing on NEW Gun...There are those that will Work on Smaller
margins of Sale..The Twist comes in when you add there ability to...In Your words Value your Trade-in. In my Life...I have Never meet a Dealer that thought my Trade was worth what I thought it was, And if they were close..the End Price was Always Higher than the Best Dealer Price, So Good Luck Shopping.
Shoot Well...Shoot Often

#5 ·
Dan.. at Giacomo sporting will give fantastic pricing on any Perazzi.. both new and used.. plus he'll go thru a used gun before selling it to you.. and stand behind it.. with Dan.. it's not about the sale.. it's more about adding a new customer.. The lifetime of service.. plus your friends buying from him..his ability to really help you with stocks.. and triggers.. and fitting the extra barrel..and way down the road rebluing..is worth more to Dan than the few dollars he makes on a gun sale.. BUT.. Dan takes in mainly Perazzis in trade..

#6 ·
Giacomo (Dan) fixed the fitting on a mX8 I had last year....I bought the gun new from another dealer and had different barrels fitted to it by the dealer's gunsmith that he uses...when I took the gun to Dan to have him rework my stock, he noticed the fitting of the barrels (he thought the ejection timing was off) so he fixed that and fixed the serial number stamping on the barrels to make it look original factory stamping. He didn't charge me for that work and only charged me for the stock work he did on my gun.

Nice guy...I plan to buy from him once I settle on what I want.

#7 ·
I agree about selling trade in's outright. The dealer will give you 10-30% less than you can get as he will sell for the same price. He has to make a profit & if he has a customer looking for that exact gun or it ia a very wanted model you will do better. This holds for all guns,not just trapguns.

#8 ·
All businesses need to make a profit to stay in business whether you are selling cars, guns, boats, airplanes, clothes etc. Margins and profits are not what they use to be and if you decide to trade an item the business will take it in at a price less reconditioning where he can resell it and make a profit. The majority of the time the retailer will not make a penney until he sells the item traded. The blue book or guide book is exactly that "a guide" someplace to start. The current market dictates what the true value of the item being traded. Yes, it is less hassle trading, but you are better off selling the trade piece on your own. If you trade a smart buyer will buy looking at the trade difference (Cash) rather then worrying what the new costs or what you get for a trade-in.

Good Shootin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.