1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Who installs Perazzi adjustable comb hardware?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bdshooter, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdshooter

bdshooter Member

Looking for someone who uses Perazzi adjustable comb hardware, and will install it on my stock. Am located on the west coast. Thanks, Mark
  2. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Member

Mark,
    Get a hold of Stocker John in Oregon. He has installed Perazzi hardware combs on at least three different guys I know including Richie Bullard. He has a web site. Rickie Kobyashi also knows him well.

jimmy the screw
  3. Avaldes

Avaldes Active Member

Not on the west coast, but I had Joel Etchen put an adjustable comb on a Beretta I bought from him and the work was incredible! Any reputable stock maker could do it too. Dennis DeVault, Paul Hilmer and others.
  4. inkduster

inkduster TS Member

Giacomo sporting, Lee Center, NY. if you have a Perazzi...factory service...
  5. whiz white

whiz white Perazzi & P/W Part s Dealer & Repair Staff Member Supporting Vendor

Gerry Welch in Santa Rosa, CA.
  6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Joe Shiozaki, J.S. Aircushion in Azusa. They are located quite close to Perrazi USA. Gunsmith "Kitty" at Tron's does great work too, but you would have to ship the stock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.