1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who has the lowest MEC prices?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SONO MAN, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a 650 MEC new. If anyone know of a dealer who has a low price and will ship, I would like to get their web site and/or the phone number. Thanks for the help. Peter

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Recob's Target Shop in Wisconsin is your best bet in my opinion. There # is 1-800-359-4571. They are good people and great to do business with. Go to the above website to see their merchandise and prices. Ed

3. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Hey Sono man, I will be selling a Mec 9000G shortly. I have been asking around for local buyers but haven't gotten any bites yet. This loader is in new condition as it has only loaded somewhere around 1200 shells. It will come with a dust cover, three charge bars (7/8, 1oz and 1 1/8) and a couple of powder bushings and of course the shot and powder bottles, I will even throw in a powder baffle. I also have an extra wad finger for this unit just in case one gets broke. This unit also has the new style primer tray that holds two hundred primers. I have the original box and owners manual as well. I will be asking $300 for it (paid almost 400 for it less than a year ago). I will be selling this unit in approximately three weeks. If you are interested e mail me with the address above. Thanks
    Jason

4. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Jason, thanks for offering, but I can't afford $300 now. My budget is in the low $200s.Peter

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Connie's prices are not quite so good after they add in their credit card charges....How else do people pay for things over the phone or on the internet these days?

6. richrob

richrob TS Member

the link is to a NIB one on ebay, was looking at but decided to wait and buy a 9000. -Rich

7. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Check www.midwayusa.com.

8. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Thanks to all your inputs and tips. Peter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.