1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Has Least Expensive Decots?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chaz1951, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaz1951

chaz1951 TS Member

I'm in the market for a pair of bifocal Decot glasses, and need to know who has the best price. Thanks!
    Charlie

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I don’t wear bifocal lenses because I use three different lens colors. However I always order mine directly from Decot. I always had great service and they stand behind what they sell. Give them a call and ask for Sam.

Dale

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

My target shooting glasses are not bifocal but my hunting and fishing lenses are. Like Wayne, I deal directly with Decot, I've had a pair of polarized bifocal lenses that I use for hunting and fishing for 12 years and except for a few scratches, are in great shape.

If you're worried about the cost of good glasses, you're in the wrong game.

Curt

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

chaz1951,

I am a Decot Hy-Wyd Authorized Dealer. There is not a "best" price. All Decot dealers are required to sell at the same price. If you get caught selling under that cost, you could have your dealership pulled. Give me a call or email, and I would get you a price quote. I would appreciate it if you called me over the factory. We all have the same price, but if you call the factory....I don't make any commision. I am a sponsor of this site.

Thanks, Matt Woodson

Ph: 270.804.5454

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.