1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who has an extra super x deflector?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Looking for a super x shell deflector. If anyone has one laying about that they want to sell, I'd like to buy one. If not, I suppose that it is off to Nu-line. Thanks in advance, John

2. pulllit

pulllit Member

John,

I purchased mine from Wright's for $20 and it is an original deflector.

See you next month up by the black smith's location. LOL

Jim Warner

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Jim, not this year lol. I just got confirmation that I have a regular spot this year lol. Don't know the number yet but when I get it I'll let you know and maybe we can get together for a lil bbq one night at the state. I am getting ready to take my camper up tomorrow night and get it set up. It will be staying there. Take care abd be carefull. John

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

John, I think Nu-Line only wants 10 bucks for them., of course you do get to pay the standard shipping fee of 400.00 dollars wether you order a spring or a Cadillac. Jeff

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That's why I posted up on here first lol. Thought that someone may have one laying about not in use. Just bought a new to me super x still in the box with the hang tags and paperwork. Didn't think to ask if it still had the deflector with it or not but I am betting not. So, anyone want to buy a box? lol. John

6. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

John,

I see you came back from the darkside!

I live just a few miles from Nu-line, but haven't visited them yet.
    I could make the trip and get us both one if you are interested.

ed.

7. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Really? Yes I would be. Are you coming to the state shoot as usuall? If so and you get to go to nuline prior to that I could wait that long. I was thinking about sending it off as soon as I get it for new buffer and springs. I just want it for doubles, I am getting along pretty well with the Ljutic on singles and handicap. Actually managed to win my first calcutta last weekend! Bought myself to boot lol. Just can't get over 50 with it on doubles though. Let me know via email at the above address and I will send you some money for it. I should have never sold the last one that I had. I think that I will have my name engraved on this one lol. That way nobody else will want it. Also, when are you going up to Linn Creek? I am leaving on Monday night and will be shooting almost all of it so if you want to get a squad we can. Gonna shoot all the handicaps and most of the singles. Let me know, John

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Still need one? I may have one.

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Thanks but no, Hilltopper got both of us one last year just before the state shoot. Still using it as a matter of fact. Thanks anyway, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.