1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who has a REALLY old car (say pre-1925)?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Porcupine, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

My father was obsessed with really old automobiles (much to my mother's chagrin), and he collected a fair number of them in his lifetime ('collected' is perhaps a charitable way of saying he hung onto some of them way too long!). He loved his Model T's, Model A's and he used to go crazy over Pierce-Arrows because he grew up with them. I need to find some photos! Anyway, anyone else here own a classic antique car and would like to post a picture?

LA in MA

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I have access to the photos from an antique car club. PM me with specifics and I will see if I can dig them up for you

Chuck

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I have a 1923 John Deere tractor, a D

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I had a 1926 Chrysler Model 70 project car, but sold it 25 years ago. Also sold my WWII vehicles. Oldest is now a 1951 military Dodge M37.

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Here ya go:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=0&gs_ri=hp&tok=w23VBlb1xDI2MQ3jDQJMZQ&cp=13&gs_id=2&xhr=t&q=pierce-arrows&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=39650382&biw=1440&bih=775&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=GJTGULLPN67EiwKEy4GICg

Just pick the ones that you like.

6. beretta-guy

beretta-guy TS Member

Just google the year and car and then click images....you'll have more pics then you know what to do with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.