1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who gets credit for Bin Laden?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

From PATRIOT POST

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

This is one time that Obama will gladly take the blame for the Executive Order that was given and never changed by the former President Bush ... He was the same way when he was a Senator from Illinois, he would do nothing other than say "Here" and take credit for everything other people did and got done ... I wonder how good he feels about giving Pakistan foreign aid (billions) and Osama bin Laden was sitting in his own living room for most of the time he was being pursued in caves from Afganistan to Timbucktoo ... Obama followers actually think Obama had something to do with this, by the time its over Obama will have them thinking he was the one who pulled the trigger and gathered the intel as to where he was ...

The Special Forces (Navy Seals) are the one who did the deed and deserve all of the credit, Bush only gave the order which was not to capture but to kill Osama bin Laden on sight back when he was still the Commander in Chief ...
    God Bless the USA and all the brave men and woman of our Armed Forces ...
    WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Our brave young servicemen and women, in this case the Navy Seals who put their lives on the line. If and when the truth is reported in history Obama will go down as the worst Commander and Chief the US military has ever seen. Naturally the Democrats are going to try making the most political hay as they can for the 2012 elections, but they are far enough away that people will forget, the economy will reign. Oh, and be assured his next ploy will be to push for immigration reform. Let's see how Obama handles the imminent attempts by Al Queda to retaliate.

Robert

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I don't know if Obama will go down as the "worst Commander in Chief........."? I'd say THAT distinction belongs to Slick Willy........

John C. Saubak

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

John,

6 or two 3's, whats the difference ..? lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Yeah, it's prob'ly a toss-up? There's a reason why the Democrats are always trying to suppress the overseas military vote.......

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I do, i told them he was in Pakistan. Waiting for my ten million dollor check. LOL

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

O's watch........his credit. We conservatives would give the nod to a Repub. if it were so. We just need to control how much impact it has on the '12 election.

Just remember to keep everybody focused on the prize. OBL wasn't the prize. Makes a lot of media noise but did little to help our country's plight.

What pisses me off is that I've had friends that have tried to post the assassination on Facebook and Yahoo. Both sites blocked the transmissions stating that the videos were too provocative or gruesome. I don't remember Yahoo blocking the plane impacts on 9/11. Censorship at it's sleaziest. Taking if off of their sites is one thing but blocking email and social discussions is bad form.

9. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I doubt that it'll have much impact on the '12 election, if unemployment and the price of gasoline are still high Obama's in trouble.

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Seal team # 6 gets all the credit, especially the seal that tapped him twice.

11. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Actually the "gutsy" decision may have been made by Panetta et al rather than Obama. Take a look at the link above. If that is true it is astounding!

12. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

ou.3200,thank you I, wondered where Obama got the balls,now I know,he borrowed them.........................GOOD LUCK

13. xxstr8jacketxx

xxstr8jacketxx TS Member

That would be Satan! If he's dead but he's not dead! Why won't they let the pix out? Until they do I will not believe it.

14. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

15. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Right on TOOLMAKER !!!!!!

16. JH

JH Well-Known Member

.....COLT.......

17. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

The person to get the credit is the same person that would have received the blame if the mission failed ala Jimmy Carter. Our President.

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

One man, and one man alone. Leon Panetta.

stokinpls_2008_030354.jpg

19. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

the President gets credit, because when the President says "jump!", the U.S. military replies "how high?!" The U.S. military does not do things unilaterally without the President's consent. They take orders from the President. If you don't like that system, feel free to move to another country, where the President, military, and high court are all rolled into one......North Korea and Burma come to mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

who gets crediot for osama bin laden