1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who does t-shirt screen printing here?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

It is time for me to order in more t-shirts for the business and wanted to do some business with the folks here who do business with me; trap/skeet/sporting clays shooters.

Looking for someone to do one-color logo screen prints on t-shirts for me.

If you can, drop me an email or give me a call (605) 341-4412 and we can talk about what I want, need, etc. I try to buy the very best t-shirts there are out there in 1-3 colors.

I almost got into the t-shirt making business for the Sturgis Rally, etc, by buying a local screen printing business, but there just isn't enough time in the day to get to everything.

Thanks in advance.

Whiz

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Clay Target shooting 352-509-1467. jim @claytargetembroidery.com. He is one of us. Nice man and does great work. Roy

3. whiz white

Thanks, Roy, but they don't do screen printing.

They have done some embroirdery for me in the past, and, as you stated, they do do a great job, but this time I only need the simpler screen printing done.

Again, thanks for trying to help.

Whiz

4. mike T

mike T Member

You might contact Connie at Outlawtees. they are in Navoo, IL.
    www.outlawtees.com.

They do great work. Short turn around time. Great prices.

I work at a hospital and our staff is allowed to wear heavy weight t-shirts, hoodies, sweat shirts,etc. They print ours with the Great RIver Medical Center name, logo and department, and for quite a few of the other departments in the hospital. These are 2 color prints.

For a Good Sams RV group I belong to they do a 4 color logo print for our club. They also did the art work for our design.

Go to their web site and take a look.

Mike Thimmesch

5. Calcutta John

Calcutta John TS Member

Whiz
    360-apparel in Spokane,Washington offers screen printing, embroidery-plus promotional caps. They are owned and operated by a family of trap-shooters. Call John at 1-509-924-5219. e-mail info@360-apparel.com. They make caps and
    t-shirts for quite a few gun clubs in the Inland Empire. Please call with any questions. They also make quality shooting shirts.
    Thanks,
    Calcutta John

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Whiz. Call Steve Crow and ask him where he got his shirts for Crow Shooting supply. xx 641-522-5821xx

7. whiz white

360 Apparel and I have been on the phone last couple of days. He's purchase some reloader stuff from me. John McClendon, appears to be a great guy.

I will call him back. He called this afternoon when I was out.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.