1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

who does nubs or deflectors for Win sx-1s?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoot619, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Grandson Jon's SX-1 ejects them hard and long. Coming across in front of and also has hit the shooter on right. Has anybody had it done and by whom?

Already have wire shell catcher on 2 barrels but would like to try a deflector. I know I had some problems with the wires but for him a deflecter would be best. He hasn't shot the wire shell catcher ones. With his small frame less monkeying with gun is best for now. Ken U

Jon also out shot me last week getting a 23 has been shooting in low teens 13-15 til then. It was nice to watch as I was doing the pulling and managed to keep my mouth shut. He is heading home for school starts pretty quick. Well we got some fishing to do. Check in after dark. Ken U

2. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

nu-line guns used to sell deflectors for SX1s.

I have one on one of my SX1s, works well.

ed.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Midwest gun works also has deflectors.

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Thanks to you both. Nu-line still carries it will check other site also.

Fishing trip was a bust. Used some old gas from my cuddy. I had drained tank was going to put it back in and add fresh gas. Not now,had added some to tank on 3 hp mixed with proper oil. It started and ran but not well. When I shut it off to fish. That did it. I got to row the darn boat back up stream. Ken U.

5. 1oz

1oz Member

Ken,

Contact me I have a deflector . Contact me by email put Super x 1 in subject. Remove the XXX's.

Jim Wallace

6. hoot619

hoot619 Member

e-mail sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.