1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

who does kolar triggers?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stu42, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stu42

stu42 Member

Can anybody recommend someone to do Kolar triggers to remove creep and set poundage to 3 1/2 - 3 1/4 lbs. Thanks ahead of time. Stu

2. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

I would contact Keith Spranger(sic) at Kolar. He is the person who designed the trigger and can make it do anything you want, within reason. I took mine up to him for a tune-up and he was amazing to watch. Call him first and discuss your problem. He also has a fast turn around if you let him know it is coming.
    Pat Haskins

3. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

If you are close enough take it to Kolar, if not ship it to them. Doug is an excellant 'smith from what I hear. But if Kolar can't do it, who can? Keith did tune-ups on mine several times. JUst checked everything from firing pin protusion to locking out the safety and barrel selector, and everything in between. Replaced ALL the springs for NOTHING. Artist to watch. Rick Gibbs

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

My suggestion would be the same as Rick's. If your going to send it out, then send it to Kolar. The pull weights your looking for should be within Kolar's specs, and if the gun is new, you stand a good chance of it being done under warranty, vs. someone else charging $125 or mnore to do the work.

If not under warranty, you still may get a better deal from Kolar. I know Kolar has done a few minor updates to their trigger over the years, and your's would surely get included.

Doug Braker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.