1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Do You Trust To Know About Your Guns???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Just wondering who you all trust with the knowledge about your guns and reloading room. In other words do you let the meter people know you have those things, the maid, workman around your home, your neighbors, insurance agents and so on.

2. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

The maid and the workman know. They're two of the same in my house - ME!

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I have two trusted friends that know the full extint of my gun collection. They both have keys and explicit instructions if something should happen to me. I trust them both without any reserve.

I don't know if everyone out there has a friend like that, but I'm blessed with two.

ss

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have three people who I consider my best friends. They all know a nd have keys etc. They are my sons age 46, 42, 40

5. Auctioneer

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

A few close friends that are all shooters as well

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

My Son he has alot of interest in firearms and is a hunter but not a clay shooter . He will shoot trap as long as I pay ??

Last summer I had a Heart Attack and Stroke got me to thinking it did . I set down with my son and we made a list of the guns he would like and could use . We also made a list of guns he had little interest in and would sell . I told him the values and the people he could trust to help him sell and places to take them to sell .

Now it,s taken care of and my wife does not need to do anything about the guns .

8. Auctioneer

ALF-99 sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope things are better now.

To all here now that Alf-99 said something. DO NOT GET YOUR APPRASIED AND PUT ON PAPER. The IRS will love you for that. They will take 50% if you do. Keep it off offical papers and network. I knew a guy who would per year up date his book on his gun value. In the book he had names of people for the wife and kids to go talk to on selling the guns. In the book he had the high asking price and the low taking price. The wife and kids knew where the book was and what to do with it.

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Auctioneer I had my problems in Sept. last summer it was a slow hard winter .

But The good news is after alittle surgery a lot of walking I feel very good . Seen the heart Doc last Monday everything is good .

Things I now know . If your over 60 years old have your heart check-up NOW .

10. Auctioneer

Glad your up and around. Only thing I can tell you not to do is go to the beach and look at all those pretty things in bikini's. LOL And don't you even think about those girly bars. That will do you in. LOL

I had my heart checked out about 2 years ago. Things were fine but now the doc had a record of how things were. Hope I don't need that info but I might.

Continue improving

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why do you think I do not post with my last name on gun websites?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.