1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you REALLY want?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I don't care if you say "Barack" or "Sarah" or "Chris" or "Ron" or "Michele" or Mohandis Junglesnatch. Just give us a straight answer...Who do you REALLY want to be your president in 2013?

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Tell us a little more about Mohandis.

-Gary :)

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Well, Gary, thank you for asking!

Dr. Junglesnatch is the 47 year old heir to the storied Junglesnatch fortune and is considered to be one of the most eligible bachelors in today's Tucson gay scene. He is the silent partner with Ted Turner in a chain of Bison Burger Resturants and he sits on the Board of Directors of PETA. Thought of by many to be an extremely conservative member of the Religious Right, he never misses an opportunity to have communion with Bishop V. Gene Robinson while vacationing in New England.

An avid trapshooter, Dr. "J"(as he is called by his dearest friends) is a competitive skeet shooter and a former gold medalist. Dr. "J" has never served in the U.S. military but has often been quoted as saying that he wished that he had.

Could he make a run????well, that's anybody's guess. He's thinking about doing an "in drag" sequel to the Palin Ames vid.

Your humble reporter,

Kit

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

OK so he's gay friendly, but is he also 100% certain that evolution has been proven? If so, I can guarantee him at least one vote (Gary Waalkes). LOL.

-Gary

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

His position on evolution is, uh, evolving, uh, creatively.

6. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Fred Thompson, but he probably won't run in 2012, just like he didn't run in 2008 - which was the country's loss, I might add.

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Raquel Welch, she is still awesome at 70. I'm younger than that, so that would technically make her a cougar. . . . Oh cr@p, you wanted to know who I want as president. I need to ponder that. I thought you wanted to know who I really wanted.

Oooops!

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Someone who won't ban my guns and will veto anti-gun crap, who is not a RINO, will start drilling for oil again, will get the Endangered Species Act modified for economic impact, will slash spending, will not raise taxes, will close the border, kick the illegals out, and won't bow to foreigners.

9. oz

oz Active Member

ANYONE BUT OBAMA. oz

10. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Ditto to Brian in Oregon!

11. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Harry Truman

12. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

JOHN BOLTON!

14. pppp1

pppp1 TS Member

This thread is done and over.

15. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

I REALLY WANT you to get out to the gun club...and stop perseverating and ruminating and having near-strokes over possible presidential candidates.

Please, Kit...get a life besides wringing your hands over every little Fox News sound bite. Go shoot...even if it's skeet!! (Then you could throw in a post about Red Dot, lousy targets, # 9 shot in the wind, rude squad mates...anything but politics!)

Denny

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Literalist:

How do you know he's NOT at the club? Don't you think people ever post from the club?

If you don't like Kit's posts, you could ignore them, you know. I enjoy his mixture of serious thoughts, satire and silliness.

-Gary

17. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Gary, Kit and I are cyber friends. Just givin' him a bad time. He's plenty able to give it back to me...so go help an old lady across the street if you wanna be the protector of the helpless.

:)

18. shadow

shadow Active Member

Harry Regan----or-----Ronald Truman

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Oh, Sorry. It's just that Kit is my favorite drunken, rambling TS.com poster on politics.

...even though he hasn't actually taken a drink in two decades (Imagine a mind functioning like that stone-sober!).

-Gary

20. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

I want a President that actually believes in this country and its people.
    A president that is pro gun, anti abortion, pro union, anti-racial.
    I don't care if he or she is white or black or brown or green or gay or fat or ugly or Republican or Democrat. I only care that they do what they say they are going to do.
    Do what is good for the country, not what is good for your party or special interest groups. Get our peopl;e back to work in this country. Gaurantee them the right to be union or not. Gaurantee them a good days pay for a good days work. Stop letting these corporations go overseas to build their factories and pay slave wages to manufacture their goods. If they still insist on going overseas, their product is now considered an import and raise the tariffs so high they can't afford to bring them in.
    Stop putting so much emphasis on crap that really does not matter. Use the energy that is wasted on crap like this to make us all stronger.
    Stand up for America and her people no matter race, color, creed, sexual orientation, because when you get down to it, we are all still Americans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.