1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who dislikes Obama??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Landyn16, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landyn16

Landyn16 TS Member

Just wondering how many of you out there hate OBAMA and agree with me that he is the change we can do without?? please poast here and lets see how many people dislike this guy.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

3. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dont hate the man
    I dislike what he wants to do to America
    This country is heading down a very bad path right now
    I hope there is someone out there that can lead us out of this mess...

4. mitchb253

mitchb253 TS Member

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

They say don't judge a book by its cover, with that said lets look at what we now know, his "visions " go aginst all good busniess practice, you can't borrow your way out of debt. His cabinet is filled with people who think they are above the law and many should be heavly fined or in jail for tax fraud. His actions during his world tour were dispicible. Oh yea change we got, we still cannot afford him! Nope no friend of mine. Jake

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'd rather see him dead of a heart attack or maybe better cancer. Bulge

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I do not care about the man himself. If he lives or dies it's immaterial to me.

The incompetence and lack of understanding for simple economic principles, however is another matter.

I also dislike his actions in surrounding himself with tax cheats, gun haters, and liberal pukes in his administration.

We need a President who does not campaign 24/7,nor play the Bush-blaming game (how klong can this go on, anyway?), and one with the ability to make a decision in a tough situation.

So far we seem to have struck out.

HM

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

FEAB9

Curt

9. grand6

grand6 TS Member

At the risk of sounding like a kook, the bad part of islam brought down the twin towers in hopes of distroying the American economy, I still think obama is a closet muslim, and I think he's trying to distroy the American economy in his own way. This clown has an alternate ajenda that we are going to find out about when it's to late to do anything about it. Just my opinion.Ya I hate him also.

Vince.

10. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Although I don't like any of his opinions or qualities I do not hate him and wonder how seemingly good folks can wish ill on another person. I don't want him as president don't get me wrong but this is no better than radical muslims wanting Americans dead for being infidels.

Can anyone tell me the difference???

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hate is a very strong word, dislike and disagree with his Political agenda's would make more sense and to wish Ill upon him should only come back to the one who wishes it ... People are finding out he is not what he claimed to be and he does not have all of the answers since his smooth talking has ceased ... He is a classic case of be careful of what you wish for, because you might get it ... Obama being a typical Chicago Politician will screw things up so bad it will take forever to get them fixed again ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Can't say that I hate him; I will not be like the political left that spews hatred constantly against its opponents while claiming to be the people who care about others.

That said, I consider him an utter incompetent who has made me do something I would have bet large sums I would never do - wish to have Jimmy Carter back.

Actually, I shouldn't call him an utter incompetent; it's unfair to utter incompetents like Carter.

I live for the day when he is shown to be a non-citizen and ineligible to sit in that office. That day will be the day that the Democratic party falls out of power for a long, long time.

And I pray it is soon.

Tony

13. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hate him? He wouldn't be President if the clowns who voted for him would have exibited a tiny bit of intelligence!!

14. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Awe, halfmile, is Bush a sensitive subject?
    -Trappy

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Just the fact that he wants to bring thousands of Palestinians here, and rabidly wants to prop up and support Muslim presence in our government. That is scary to the bone, considering the Muslim agenda.

Both of the hussein objectives were well published in the news, but the naive liberals that voted for him don't seem to care, or don't have a clue.

Heussein has started to, and will continue to do, irreparable harm to this country. The national dept has now went from previously manageable, according to the CBO, to unmanageable. How will this country fix or deal with an unmanageable dept, that someday must come home to roost??

Hussein tells all to "conserve", while he turns the heat up into the 80's in the oval office. What a disgrace.

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Not going to put words in HM's mouth,,,,but Trippy, it is "his" problem now,,,,he wanted it and got it,,,,now suck it up and FIX IT LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD DO,,,,what the idiot found out is that talk is cheap,,,,now he realizes that Bush was right in a lot of instances,,,,time for you to grow up and stop the blame game with hussein and show everyone how smart you are....

17. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

When Bush was president, a suit coat was required by all in the oval office. Since shuck and jive took up residence, ANYTHING will do. What a disgrace.

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

It's not Barry's fault. Obama can't help it. It's the way he was raised...Muslim.

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Trappy, you must have had an extra bowl of dumbass this morning.

When does the "It's all Bush's fault" crap stop? 2012?

Democrats have controlled Congress since 2006. Seems to me that's about the time things started going in the toilet.

Every puke I see on TV seems to want to ride the "Bush did it" pony forever.

As far as who did it, C.R.A. (Carter) Glass-Steagle(Clinton) Tells it better than I can.

I wonder how much milage they think they can get out of blaming the previous administration.

I guess it's just easier than going to work on America's problems.

HM

20. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Many people who voted for Obama were actually voting against Bush. I have a revolutionary suggesting that will really reflect the voters' attitude.

Every voter will have four choices for his one single vote. Example:

Vote for Obama
    Vote against Obama
    Vote for McCain
    Vote against McCain

If the voter is more against a candidate than he is for another candidate his attitude can be reflected. Add the "fors", subtract the "againsts" and the candidate with the most net votes wins. The winner will see that he was just the best of two poor choices and won't define himself as some kind of Messiah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.