1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who did Romney represent?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by schwabby, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwabby

schwabby Member

Over in Chicago, the Obama campaign had invited 10,000 to fill the floor of the McCormick Place convention center. But here in Boston, Mitt Romney favored a more genteel soiree for an exclusive crowd.

Romney’s election-night event was in a ballroom at the Boston Exhibition and Convention Center that could accommodate a few hundred. Most men wore jacket and tie; women donned dresses and heels. Secret Service agents blocked reporters from mixing with the Romney supporters as they sipped cocktails and nibbled canapes.

Outside the ballroom, waiters in black tie tended bar, and Jumbotrons showed the election results on Fox News. Downstairs, Romney’s big donors assembled in private rooms for finer fare; guards admitted only those whose credentials said “National Finance Committee.”

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

3. oz

oz Active Member

Thank you Mitt Romney for your efforts. I know you don't need this and you were trying to save the United States of America. You ran an honest campaign against a person who always lies. God help the USA.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The people paying for your EBT card.

Bob Falfa

5. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

I believe Romney represented the good half of America. A few voted third party . Thats what made the difference. Evil will prevail if it is the majority.

6. wayno

wayno TS Member

pretzel: a fascinating theory. would you care to support it with documented election results?

thanks
    a. wayne harrison
    greensboro, nc

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

wayno, just looking at this forum a bit is all the proof you need that Romney represented the best half of the country.

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

stokinpls,

Thanks for the video.

Over 70,000.00 dollars spent on this dumbass and we keep paying it to him to learn music. He is one of thousands and thousands doing the same thing.

No whut I'm sayin, No whut I'm sayin,No whut I'm sayin,No whut I'm sayin,No whut I'm sayin,the SOB said this over 200 times during the interview.

All the education and he still can not comprehend he has been stealing the money, and will continue to be allowed to do so.

I hope the judge sends that segment to the local county system that has been funding this idiot. I say idiot, but, he has been smart enough to get all this for free.

9. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

PBS Special Park Avenue,

A MUST SEE

GS

10. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

So what would you expect from a Rockefeller Republican?

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

To answer the question honestly, almost Half of America.

With about 3 million less votes then with what McCain got in 08!

BUT all the voter fraud hasn't been uncovered yet, what has been exposed is a real shame!!

100% Obo in some precincts in Ohio, I don't think so!! ONLY possible if Mitt's were thrown out or when some one "voted" Mitt, it went to Obo.

12. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The choice was a vote for Liberty or Tyranny. Romney represented those wanting Liberty. It was simple and clear to most Americans.

13. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So today Colorado employers face a 5.3 percent increase in unemployment insurance premiums

I wonder how many will have to lay off more people due to this increase in cost?

Then they will get another increase in premiums right?

No doubt they will increase prices to offset this as well.

Oh, I am so glad my State voted for the anointed one.

The stomach turns.......sounds like a soap opera.

14. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Someone sent this to me, I'm passing it on.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a
    citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be
    far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore
    the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing
    to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more
    serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.
    Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy
    of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama,
    who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.

signed: Henry H Craig

15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

So McCain must of won Ohio too! I think we should just give McCain the chance now! See what he can do.

16. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Chances are we will have more fools occupying the office in the future.

17. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

wayno---I still believe as I said. Statistics can be read any way you want. Knock yourself out with the numbers.

18. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Romney represented everyone who opposes Obama. Really simple Schwabby

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Romney represented the people who make it on their own by trying and diligence. These are the people who care about their neighbors, their city and their country. These are people with family values and responsibility.

Obama represented the people who can not or chose not to make it on their own. These are the people who siphon off our wherewithal and make our struggle all the harder. These are the people who prefer the crack house and the after hours club instead of family values and education.

Next question?

HM

20. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If Romney was such a poor candidate, and he lost to an entrenched encumbant by only .9% of the vote, it doesn't say much for his opposition either!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.