1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

who can tap beretta barrel ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mcginty, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcginty

mcginty TS Member

i have a beretta 682 trap barrel that is fixed choke. i would like to have it threaded for optima chokes. neither briley or cole can do it. would like to know where i can send it. thanks Dean

2. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

The old mobil chokes work just fine and Briley can make them.

3. porthos

porthos Member

you had better do your homework. your fixed bbl has a .723 bore. optima chokes are designed for a .733 bore. if someone is dumb enough to do this and you are dumb enough to shoot it, i sure would like to watch from a distance when the gun goes off

4. james huffington

james huffington TS Member

I just had my unsingle barrel tubed by Carlson's, excellent job, shoots great and fast turnaround, i had three extended tubes which comes with a deluxe choke tube wrench, + shipping $150.00. smokum, Big Jim

5. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Dean,

If you really want an Optima barrel, check out Hi-Grade Shooters Supplies, link above. Or Joel Etchen (www.joeletchenguns.com) sometimes has Optima barrels for sale. These will fit your 682 receiver with a little fitting.

If you really want "YOUR" barrel choked, you need to ask for thin wall chokes.

Jason

6. dell

dell TS Member

Seminole gunworks they do good work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.