1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who can fit my new/used Ljutic barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Patrick Haskins, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

I sent my Ljutic and barrel to be fit to Ljutic, and after 4 months was told they couldn't fit it. I took it to Kolar and they fit the barrel in 3 days and for a very reasonable price.
    Pat

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I hate to admit it, but sounds like old Ljutic wants to sell barrels and not fit something?! It is a shame because I sure like Ljutics. There answer is bullst! Tom Rhoads

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Hoosier,

If your original button was worn, it can be just rebuilt, no need to buy a new one.

ChipKing,

One thing to be careful about when fitting a Ljutic bbl, is that the hood can give you a false indication that the bbl is closed and locked tight. This is because the hood shields the breach face. You cannot tell if there's a gap. My thought on the hhoded extension was to hide the fact of a poorly fit bbl.

Doug Braker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.