1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Builds Custom Gun Cases???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by powder-em, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powder-em

powder-em Member

Does anyone build gun cases to customer needs. I shoot a MX 2005 and have a mercury weight on the unsingle that hangs down. So with the high rib and weight it won't fit in any of my gun cases. Also with the comb up on my Precision stock it really doesn't fit either. My Perazzi combo case is unused because I can't get the gun in it. I have another Warwick I took a devider out of to get one barrel into the place of two but this doesn't help when I want to take both barrels to a shoot. Surely someone else has had this same problem. Thanks for any help. Dave McCrea

2. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Call Americase direct. I had a custom designed case set up for my combo gun. They just take one of their many different standard cases and layout the compartments for each piece to fit your needs. They are very good to work with.

Gary Rickard

3. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

http://www.ziegeleng.com/

In the LA area. I've been using their cases for years. Built like a tank. They'll make anything.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Dave.... Check your PM... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. Terry

Terry TS Member

Doug Hubbart built me a case for my TM-1 with a crossover stock. Excellent workmanship. You get a workout if you have to pack it very far. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one if I needed it.

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

I gave Doug my specs at the Spring Grand and had it 3 weeks later. Did great job. His number is 573-286-9905

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.