1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHO ARE WE VOTING FOR?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smoker, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoker

smoker Member

Lets talk it up troops. What's on your mind? Phil

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I'm leaning toward Huckabee myself.

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Who will stand behind Amendment 2?

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Not sure, but it won't be anything in skirts! lol

Hauxfan!

5. smoker

smoker Member

What slowdp said. At this point I think the rest is BS. We need to fight to keep and bear arms. Phil

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Let's see, McCain or the antiChrist.......Hmmmmm.........

7. porky

porky TS Member

Whoever you vote for will be responsible for replacing up to 5 of the Supreme Court Justices. The Senate and Assembly may be responsible for making up the laws, but the Supreme Court is the one branch that will take all your rights away if the liberals have their way

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Come November...it ain't gonna be pretty!

We are now a minority....

Obama will beat out the ever lovely Ms. Clinton.....

McCain is too wishy washy with a bad history....

Huckabee will be 3rd at best...

Romney is the closest to a Reagan Repub...

As was mentioned above, cast your vote for the person that'll appoint conservative judges to the Supreme, plus the lesser federal Courts..

Curt

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Hold your nose and vote for Mitt. IF he gets elected, he'll know it came from the disguntled, conservative voters. Those same voters that Juan McCain has turned his back on.

I like Huck as a person, but his amnesty stance in Ark was very poor, and he sure liked to push social programs, on the taxpayers' dime, for the "ARTS". Something I feel should stand on it's on merits.

Mitt did say he would have signed the AWB if he were prez at the time it expired, but has repeatly said at every debate, that there would be no future legislation that would pass his desk, that would increase the gun control laws we already have.

If worst comes to worst (McCain or a Dem), I would rather the Dems screw the country for the next four years and get the blame...and get the boot, than a RINO. The Republican party would be doomed for ever.

10. tomk2

tomk2 Member

"I will not have electoral relations with that woman"

11. smoker

smoker Member

tomk2, do you realize how drunk you would have to be?????

12. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Yesterday I received a telephone call from our local Demeocratic Party in regard to Hilary Clinton. This "gentleman" asking for my vote for Hilary just didn't seem to get my point that I would never, NEVER, not ever vote to put another Clinton back in the White House as long as I could breathe. He also didn't understand why I really didn't like Hilary's Universal Health Care Plan either. I survived 8 years of Slick Willy Clinton and Hilary's attempt to revise health care in the United States then but I sure don't want her now either.

Personally I was a Fred Thompson advocate. John McCain will say whatever you want him to on an issue as long as he gets elected. he is a Democrat in sheeps clothing. He says he is by-partisan and thinks that co-sponsoring a bill with a democrat is the thing to do. If he turns out to be the Republican candidate we will surely loose the White House.

Mitt Romney has a good business head and would at least be confortable on domestic issues but his track record regarding the 2nd Ammendment is pitiful.

Huckabee is the true republican conservative in the race since Thompson but hee isn't electable. So any vote for Huckabee will give that many more delegates to McCain.

Torn on who to vote for? Yes I am. Can anyone give me concrete evidence on the right Republican to vote for?

13. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

I am voting for a change. Most Americans will too.

Three trillion dollar budget.

Huge deficit.

War in the wrong country.

Family values in the public men's rest room.

Congressmen dating Congressional Pages.

Pushing a religious doctrine into the Supreme Court. What cult is next?

Anti Choice administration.

Intelligent Design fraud.

Let's have 4 more years of that? NOT. Americans will vote for a big change. I will vote with a smile. You can too.

14. nipper

nipper TS Member

enie menie miniy mo

Bill

15. perga1

perga1 Active Member

It seems that everytime a liberal Democrat is looking for a Republican to co-sponsor a bill they manage to hook up with McCain. He may have an "R" after his name but I think it stands for Rino. If we are going to be hammered by taxes, liberal judges, and anti-gun legislation I prefer the pres. be a Pol with a "D" after their name. It is time for a truly conservative THIRD party. JRM

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

CLS has it right.

17. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

John McCain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.