1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who am I? Who cares!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BigBruno, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/55eyjMXSfSw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/55eyjMXSfSw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I thought they were interchangable.

Don

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If you've seen one greedy, race oriented, liberal, politically motivated, self centered, "Reverend".......you've seen them all.

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

BIGDON:

When you used the term interchangable, were you referring to airhead liberal "news" people (like the cute but dumb Ms. Brewer) or to the Revs. Sharpton and Jackson??

sissy

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Sissy: I was thinking revs. but it could also be the lib news people. You know they are not news people but news readers and she screwed that up.

Don

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

LMAO.. Priceless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.