1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Who All the Big Winners at Tucson

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by W.P.T., Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If you go to the top of the TS.com list you will find all of the scores from the Autumn Grand in Tucson, clik on that and have a ball ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. zinger

zinger Member

it's a shame you'll have to do all the figuring though. Wish they would just do a daily list of winners. I really don't care who shot on squad number 37 etc.

3. Vickie

Vickie Member

I know what you mean zinger. They print out a winners list from the computer, I would think they could have uploaded that. In the past, I have usually posted the winners manually, but I was protesting the Spring Grand camping policy they have imposed. Guess the only ones I hurt by not posting them, were the shooters that couldn't make the shoot and wanted to know who won what. Sorry about that.

The club will send the winners to the AZ state website, and Betty will have them posted in a couple days, I am sure.

Vickie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.