1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whitewashes and Cover-ups.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I admit to seeing part but not all of Hillary's testimony. Every democrat I have seen so far is using up their allotted time in praising her and not getting to important questions. Hillary is obviously rehearsed and is like her husband a "master of the half-truth." Party politics is obviously the goal of the democrats I have seen. This cover-up to protect their leader smacks of a fast and furious end around. just my opinion. ed nichols

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Lovefest

And they did not pass up the chance to complain about the Iraq war and GW Bush.

3. Twixter

Twixter Member

She sure can DANCE!!!

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Amazing how they praise her numerous trips abroad, number of countries visited and complain about not enough money for security. Americans are dead! And they make this a political issue? How about diverting Hillarys vacation money and keeping Americans safe? ed nichols By the way..was her appointment in exchange for dropping out of the primary race against obama?

5. Rick Barker

And now the video is irrevelant.

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Also, she just paid off her election bid debt - with OPM (Other People's Money)! I guess that she'll start raising more money for her next election go-round, unless Obama's ongoing fund raising taps out the Dem contributors.

Wherever they go, these Dems leave a foul odor behind. It may be faint but it is there.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I thought this meeting was suppose to be about what happened in Benghazi.

All I've heard is a High School lesson on the "workings" of the Sec. of State and the State Department!!

It is a love-fest on the Democrats for sure, just like at slick willies impeachment speeches !!

Have ya noticed when it starts getting to hot for Hillary, her party elites come to her rescue!! Change the country problems to Columbia or El Salvador!! She was just compared to as a Kennedy in stature!!!

Its getting deep!!

Whats with the "reading" of her high and loftie Praise by the Dumocrats? Can't these clowns speak for themselves? Or is Obo's speech writer involved?

8. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Four Americans are dead. They were abandoned by their government after calling for help.

This administration and its Secretary of State are covering up their refusal to send aid to them.

WHY?

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

It's sickening to me that the majority of Americans can't see through this kind of garbage.

10. Rick Barker

The majority of Americans watch The View, or Jerry Springer.

11. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I wonder how much she gets paid for selling her soul to protect the arrogant kenyan.

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You think things are bad now wait till (and I hope she loses) she becomes Pre. Then she will make Obama look good. Hope she doesn't run because if she does win all hell will break loose.

13. johnboy

johnboy Member

The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter-Winston Churchill.

14. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

That hearing was a joke. I knew it would be a farce when the chairman said, "you will now have 5 minutes each to ask questions". HMB

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Not one Democrat asked any question related to the incident.

I was quite proud of Wisconsin's Ron Johnson and also Rand Paul who said he would have fired her if he was President. (maybe he shoould be)

HM

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If Rand or Ron were Pres. they never would have "hired" someone so incompetent.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Media Ignore Hillary’s Bombshell Benghazi Claim

– During the Senate hearing on Benghazi yesterday, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton claimed she did not know whether the U.S. special mission attacked on Sept. 11 was involved in gun-running.

read more here:http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/media-ignore-hillarys-bombshell-benghazi-claim/32620/

19. Rick Barker

Address cut off would not work with cut and paste.

Found the article and made a shorter link to click on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could explain a lot as to why the Administration keep the lid on this and refused to speak about it. They may had a lot of ducks to get in a row to hide what was going on. Supplying weapons to insurrents is nothing new, nor to despots like we did with Hussien.

But this Administration that does everything right and in the open cannot afford to look devious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.