1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whites becoming the minority

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Within a decade blacks, hispanics and asians will be the majority if present birth trends continue. I heard this on FOX news. Comprehensive, meaning amnesty will hasten this process especially when 11 million more join the illegals already here. ed nichols

2. wayno

wayno TS Member

suicide is the only answer. that is certainly to be preferred to the horror of losing our precious bodily fluids to all those savages...

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Ed, it will not be another 10 years in Southern AZ. Trevor Dawe

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

A little early for Dr. Strangelove isn't it Wayne?

Like your sense of humor though :)

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Wayno it was fluoridation that was sapping the essences of our bodily fluids

RIP Gen Jack Ripper LOL

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I am beginning to wonder, how in the hell, do some of you people sleep at night. This would not be you people possibly, would it?
    stlflyn_2010_0704319.jpg

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

This was predicted over 40 years ago.

The Hispanic people, being very religious, have fewer abortions and less likely to practice birth control.

They will the overall majority in the future.

While Asian people are very family oriented, they will still be in lessor numbers than Hispanics.

In the case of Blacks, abortion has kept their numbers from growing along the same rates of other races.

8. shadow

shadow Active Member

I'm dong my part to prevent it. I have 7 children 13 grandkids and 3 great grandchildren.

How about you ???? Get in there and start humping !!!!

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I see a certain liberal poster continues to get stupider by the day,,,

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Stl Flyn

I only get about 5 hours of sleep a night, regardless of any circumstances of stress, rest, work, or other factors.

I don't worry about things like majority or minority race numbers. I think my problem started when I was about 6 years old and my Grandfather told me about Liberals. LOL!

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Liberals,,,,,,,,,

Those people that think they can pick up a turd by the clean end,,,,,,,,

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

We already are the minority and near the end of Obama's term we will be the paying dearly for that privilege.

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I believe whites are a minority here in Texas. The hispanics out number us.

14. ismah

ismah Member

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
    Send these, the homeless,
    Tempest-tossed to me
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
    **** I always liked the sound of that verse. Still do, America isn't a race of people, it's a family of all people. Some just still don't know it.

15. spritc

spritc Active Member

ismah, the libs certainly don't know it and somehow manage to convince the world it's the conservatives. I'm a constitutionalist and haven't seen the color of a person's skin for nearly 62 years. However, I have seen the lies the libs tell everytime they open their mouths or write a word. Why is that?

16. Fla_native

Fla_native TS Member

Hell, Im a 50-something white man from the South, its been all my fault for as long as I can remember!

EdH

17. Stl Flyn

Maybe it should remind us of the fact that us, being born a white male in the United States of America, are truly the luckiest people alive. Even though we have worked for everything we have, including maintaining our freedoms and rights, we have been the people that have had more freedoms and rights from the beginning, stemming from the Declaration of Independence. It also made life easier in many ways because of it. Maybe the supremacist white male majority thoughts are still from the early days of our founding fathers. Maybe that is what some people are worried about losing. Maybe that is why it is easy for some to be critical of all others. Even if "Whites" become the minority, it still will be most beneficial to be white. I would not lose any sleep over it. LOL

18. Fla_native

Fla_native TS Member

Stl Flyn , I can only speak for myself but Ive NEVER been given anything. Never.
    Therein lies the difference and its a BIG difference!

EdH

19. Stl Flyn

Nor have I, Ed. I never insinuated, or stated that. The fact is, we have not had as may obstacles to overcome by being born a white male in this country.

20. darr

darr Well-Known Member

It is not the color or ethnicity of people that we should be concerned about.There are plenty of whites that vote for the idiots we have in office now.There are plenty of white teachers teaching liberal ideology in schools.Concern yourself with what people are thinking or being taught.

Should anybody be given anything because of their color or ethnicity?No.But the reason it is true is because of laws created by white lawmakers that were elected by white people.

CharlieAMA you make a good point.Whites are probably a minorty in Texas yet it is one of the fairest,most free,conservative states in America.Why is it in Texas mexicans want what whites want for the most part?

I wouldn't sweat about whites being a minority.I would worry more about liberalism being a majority.

Darr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.