1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Rattler----Trevor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ric3677, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

This is for my "friend" ( I hope it's ok for me to use that term.)
    Trevor Dawe. Thanks my friend for pulling out of the shoot today and allowing me the HOA that would have been hard to win with the way that you shot on Sat.
    Nice job on the 95 caps and 99 Dubs.
    Wish you could have stuck around today and taken what was certainly going to be yours in the HOA.
    I ran a 96 in the dubs today....100 in the singles, I think that's a first for me at Medicine Hat and sqwaked out a 93 in the caps and dropped two birds in the last 5. LOL
    Anyway.....I wish you could have stayed but I understand when you are riding with someone else.
    Again.......nice shooting on Sat. and good luck in the Arizona circuit. Not that you need luck. Good seeing you again.

Rickyd

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Congrats to Rick and Trevor I guess the Superstar Traps cannot be that bad for you PatTrap lovers to get such hot scores. Rick you and Ed gotta come to Calgary next year for the Canadian, we promise a great shoot and a good time.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Rick, Some times you have to do what you have to do. My squad mate just can't take the cold wet weather. He has bad shoulders from his days in the ring and he just can't take it. My friendship with him is much more important any HOA. It was nice to see you boys from Montana. And yes I do call you a friend. Trevor Dawe.

4. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Hey Vulcan...No surprises of course but aren't the subtleties being stretched some?

BB

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Come one come all to the Calgary Gun Club this weekend and take part in a two day shoot. lots of handicap targets for all you money shooters. The weather is to be warm and clear. This time of year the cowgirls are still out and about at night. And you all know that you can't beat Alberta Beef. Trevor Dawe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.