1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: The Only Way Obama Wins This

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: The Only Way Obama Wins This Election Is To Steal It

As Benghazi news reports now pummel down upon the head of President Barack Obama, a longtime D.C. political operative who has spent the past three years attempting to correct the mistake that was the 2008 election, declares in this brief communication that the only way Obama can now be allowed a second term is if he steals the 2012 election.

...WHI: Momentum. Momentum. Momentum. We got it. They don’t. There is some feedback circling the drain from the Obama side. Operatives saying they are going to lose this thing. When people in the campaign start to voice that stuff enough that the other side is hearing it, that gives you a snapshot of where the campaigns are really at. I put the governor’s chances at 70% right now. Did you notice the Oregon news? I told you the internals on that about two weeks ago, right? Nobody in the media saw that coming. Now they are confirming Oregon is in play. Oregon! And there is a ton more like that on the map. And the Obama campaign knows it. We’re feeding it to them. A little here and there. Pissing in their cheerios every morning. Hey look guys! Now Pennsylvania is trending Romney. Enjoy the rest of your day now. They don’t know where to go from here. Having to borrow money. Obama has about 7 maybe 8 states locked up. That is it. And now whole ton of leaners in play. If the momentum holds for Romney I’m calling it now.

LANDSLIDE.

UM: Really?

WHI: LANDSLIDE.

UM: How does Obama counter that scenario?

WHI: The only way Obama wins this election is to steal it. Period.

UM: Is that a possibility?

WHI: Yes. You know enough about these people to not have to ask that....

Read the whole exchange above...

Jerbear

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Very interesting. Sounds like deepthroat in all the Presidents men about Watergate only better.Mike.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

I do not believe Oregon and Pennsylvania are in play, however...Stan Greenberg has been polling for months that Obama has a double-digit "problem" with "Independents," and that Obama needed to suppress their vote somehow or he would lose. That's why all the Bain Capital ads since June...they've been hitting him with these ads for 5 months, and "no effect." They were hoping they could "sour" the Independents into not showing up, then go increase their own base turnout to win.

But everything has gone the wrong direction. Virginia has a huge density of Federal Employees, and has fallen into the Romney column (key swing state battleground - it turns out they don't like Obama's defense cuts).

Florida is probably now out of reach for Obama.

Romney is now competing for Colorado. The only two remaining battleground states Obama has an anywhere-significant lead are Wisconsin and Nevada...and early voting in Wisconsin is favoring Romney by 11%.

It's trouble in paradise folks. Obama has had to come up with a glossy brochure about his second-term agenda, two weeks before the election - not because it sways voters, but because he needs to sway DONORS to continue to give him more money. (That's why he's still in California, trying to raise $$$$).

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

And Colorado was just found to have 11,800 non citizen voters, don' cha know.

HM

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Most of them are aliens, but I don't know what planet they came from.

6. schwabby

schwabby Member

The two best polling sources available, in my opinion, Nate Silver and Intrade,
    have O up at 70:30 and 60:40 respectively. He may not even need to cheat.
    Steve

7. 548

548 Guest

Does anyone want to take me up on a $50 wager. Obama wins, you send me $50. Romney wins, I send you $50. On your honor. You guys are all big talkers and you're good preachers to the like minded sheep, but so far nobody wants to put their money where their mouth is.

8. schwabby

schwabby Member

You'll have to give them odds to be fair 548, as I noted the odds above. I personally wouldn't bet on the election though as the terd slinging by third parties is just beginning. Plus I still remember not being able to collect my half barrel of beer when I bet my boss at the time that The Enquirer story on Limbaugh's narcotic addiction was true.

Steve

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Obama is currently shooting for Ohio + Wisconsin + Nevada = 274. And Ohio is on the fence, two weeks out. Not to mention the fact Wisconsin is Paul Ryan's home state, and Romney is double-digits ahead in early voting there (Halfmile voted 154,000 times...thanks buddy).

Them's pretty thin calculations, for an incumbent who was supposed to be God's gift to Earth. You better hope he's right. If any one of the above states goes the "wrong" way, he has no path to reelection, and is toast.

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

In 13 days Schwabby,448 and mist important Obama will be history,

Phil Berkowitz

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Schwabby, another newbie 7/11 has 24 posts and 21 are political. Probably not a shooter just here to stir the shxx. Bulge.

12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

548, you little fracker you, I covered your bet 1,000 times over and you ran away with your tail between your legs. Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is. Perhaps you can get swabby to loan you his backbone if he has one.

13. 548

548 Guest

I assumed you were making a joke referencing Romney's republican debate gaff.

I work for the government, ten grand is out of my league. But I'll consider you in for fifty.

Jeff

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Obo hasn't done anything to "deserve" it so he'll have to steal it if he wants another term!

15. schwabby

schwabby Member

I just restated aggregated polling data from what I consider the best odds makers available,and I'm a troll. So everybody with a fact you don't like or an opinion you don't like is a troll? I don't think either of them is a liberal site. Intrade certainly isn't. And Nate Silver is highly regarded. Too much emotion going on here with too little thought.
    If I really wanted to troll I could do a whole lot better job. I have three bird dogs, three Beretta's, 2 Browning's, a Mossberg, 2 Winchesters, a Ruger. Personally I think anyone on here that doesn't own at least two bird dogs and five shotguns shouldn't be allowed to post because they could be from the dark side.
    Steve

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"So everybody with a fact you don't like or an opinion you don't like is a troll?"

NOT so, what makes a troll, someone who only shows up during elections and stirs the pot!

I see you signed in 09, and you've only started 3 threads and only 43 post and most are in "political" threads.

My guess, YEP a troll.

17. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.