1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Terry... You are absolutely right! The Eel River Trap Club, in Fortuna,Ca, throws the all green White Flyer target, and we have been for several years. We have used them all, and White Flyer has been the best, both in targets, and in service. Great product, great company, and a great group of folks to work with. WHITE FLYER SPEAKS, AND UNDERSTANDS, TRAPSHOOTING!. It's as if it's much more than just a business to all of them, you know what I mean?.. Our thanks as well to Phil, Bill, Homer, Dan, Silvia, and the whole white flyer team. Our sincere thanks, also, for all this company does for the PITA, the YES program, and their continued support of our sport, when ever, and where ever, it's needed... Thanks guys..... Job well done.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. RV4driver

RV4driver TS Member

My club throws White Flyers, and provides them to many other clubs. I'm thinking it's not a coincidence.

Quality, performance and customer service speak for themselves, but I don't mind adding my voice.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.