1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer Website - News/ Shoot Results/ Etc.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Target13, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Target13

Target13 Active Member

Hey Shooters, it's me again. Have a great new feature we want to start on our White Flyer Website(www.whiteflyer.com) and I NEED your help. WE'd like to begin a section ASAP that you can send your Shoot Results into plus photos. Additionally, any notes you can supply like a shooter's first perfect score; a milestone set in a shooting career or just a list of the great things that happened at the shoot. I want to have this section added so "we' have an immediate way to recognize the good things happening out there. I along with our other Regional White Flyer Managers will begin posting our reports on the major shoots we cover - trap;skeet and Sporting. There is no charge to have this info listed and I need your help.

All info can be sent to my email address(Murray826@aol.com) or to our Houston Office @ 1300 Post Oak Blvd-Suite # 680- Houston,TX 77056 and our FAX # is 713-626-0429.

Thanks in advance and if you have any other ideas what you would like to see on our White Flyer Website, let me know. It will take a week or two to get the shoot section up to date plus a few other new wrinkles -

Thanks for your consideration.....and help.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Good idea.

Don

3. Don S

Don S Member

Try this address

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.