1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer Trophies - US Open Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Target13, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Target13

Target13 Active Member

For all those shooters at the recent US Open Trap that did not receive their White Flyer trophies for the White Flyer Doubles and High Over All events, these trophies were sent out to all winners this past Friday.

Again, we apologize for this situation and thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mr. Murray: I went to the Grand in 1999 dor the 100th. anniv. I had a heart problem and ended up in a Noth Dayton hosp. I got my comm. target per my request but it was all broken up in shipping. I wanted to be at the Sparta Grand opening but I again was in in the hospital with the same darn problem.

Any chance of getting these commeratives? I will pay whatever you ask.

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mr. Murray: I forgot to mention my address just in the case you can take care of my wishes. Thanks!

Dave Promen
    620 Dean Ct.
    Canton, IL. 61520-2049

4. Target13

Target13 Active Member

Dave P. -

Unfortunately, I do not have any of these targets here in the Houston, TX office. If you will kindly send me an email reminding me of the last Vandalia target and the first at Sparta that you desire, I will be in Sparta for a skeet shoot (June 8-10) and will check out our buiding up there and I'll try to send you the targets you requested. Contact me at my email address above and I'll see what I still have up there.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

5. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Phil, I received one of two trophies yesterday. Thanks! Karen

6. Target13

Target13 Active Member

The Browning Handicap and Browning All Around awards should go out from Browning in Utah later this week. They have the list of winners and all the shooter's addresses to get this handled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience and again, our apologies.

Phil Murray

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Phil - could you post photos of the trophies presented at the U.S. Open? Those of us who missed the event wonder what we missed. Regards, Big Heap

8. NintyT

NintyT Member

Phil,

Got mine today. Nice trophy. Thank you very much. Hated to see you have to go through the extra trouble and expense. Steve J IL

9. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Phil,

Just wanted to let you know that Bryan did receive his Sub Junior HOA trophy for the Open. Very nice.......thank you. I guess his name will go on the permanent trophy for the Open too! We thought that was pretty neat!

Thank you again for pulling this one out of the fire!

The Hulls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2007 us open trap

replica white flyer clay target award
us open trapshoot perpetual trophies
white flyer clay target tropheys