1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer Targets at the 2009 Grand American

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Target13, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Target13

Target13 Active Member

With the Grand American less than a week away, I want to invite all you folks attending this year's Grand American to make sure to stop by the White Flyer Vendor Building in Sparta to pickup your 2009 White Flyer/Grand American Commemorative Boxed Target - they are free !! Also available will be pairs of the popular White Flyer Blinders/Side Shields for free too.

We'd love to have you stop by and visit and see our new White Flyer T-Shirts that we will have available for the first time too. White Flyer T-Shirts will cost $ 8.00 and be in a variety of different sizes. Also the ever popular mesh White Flyer Caps in Navy and White will be available at $ 5.00 each.

Make it a point to stop by our building to visit and see Brian; Bill; Josh; Tim; Jeff and myself - we'd love to discuss targets with you and answer any of your questions or concerns.

For those travelling to Sparta - travel safe and we look forward to seeing you - our White Flyer Building will be open on Tuesday, August 4th and be open until the Grand ends on August 15th.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

2. 7771

7771 Active Member

If I cannot attend the Grand this year where can I purchase shirts and hats.
    Thanks

3. grunt

grunt Well-Known Member

4. Target13

Target13 Active Member

If all goes well, we will put the shirts on our website after the Grand American and you can order that way.

Phil
    White Flyer Targets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.