1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer Shooting Accomplishment Certificates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Target13, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Target13

Target13 Active Member

After noticing on this site the great accomplishments of some new shooters, I wanted to once again let all gun clubs; shoots and shooters know that White Flyer Targets offers White Flyer Shooting Accomplishment Certificates suitable for framing at NO CHARGE to qualifying shooters. Getting these for your shooters or for their accomplishments is simple - all you need to do is drop us an email at Murray826@aol.com or better yet, go to our website @ www.whiteflyer.com and click on "White Flyer Shooting Certificates" - all the info will be there that we'll need to send this certificate(s) out at no fee.

Some accomplishments to warrant a certificate could be ....

**** Breaking their first 25; 50; 75; 100; 200 Straight

**** Winning their Class or an Event

**** Being Chosen to a State/ National Team

**** For Prizes in your local Shooting League

**** To Recognize someone for their efforts to their club; association.

**** For a Gun Club throwing White Flyer Targets.

The important facts we'll need to know are the following:

1. the date

2. where - what club etc. City and State

3. the accomplishment - broke first 25 Straight

4. the event - State Singles Class C Runnerup - name of shoot

5. registered shoot; league or non-registered

6. Trap; Skeet or Sporting event

Hope all of you out there will take us up on this offer - the certificate will look great in your office or reloading room. Remember , it's free.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

PS - Oh yeah, forgot to mention that if you need a pair of White Flyer Blinders, drop me a note with your name and address and we'll be glad to send you a pair on us.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I got one a few years back after winning a class in the 16 yard championships at the Iowa state shoot. I won another class in 2006 and was kind of disappointed I didn't get one. I have it framed above my loading bench.

3. Target13

Target13 Active Member

Tripod - never too late to get that other certificate. Email me with the details and I'll get it to you ASAP.

Phil Murray

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Phil- I need a certificate for my accomplishments last Sunday (6-13-09) at the Tri Angle Gun Club, Bluefield VA. I shot a 97 in singles and the other 4 shooters on the squad shot 99. They tied for high gun and I got nothing. I then shot a 92 in handicap from the 27 and again got nothing. That was followed by a 95 in doubles. Another good score that got nothing. Do you have any blank certificates? I think a framed blank sheet of paper would look nice in my office.

Pat Ireland

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Pretty good shooting anyway Pat. My best ever overall (386) also got me nothing. I shot a 94 in the Iowa state doubles championship (not classed). a 197/200 on Saturdays 16 yard championship (A) and a 95 on Sundays handicap championship. All told I missed by one target on a couple of them. Probably will never do that again as I am getting old, but I did it once and I felt pretty good about it.

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

tripod, I just might have you beat....Many years ago when I was in high school and our local club was throwing 500 bird marathons, I ended up the day with a 484X500. Probably my best day of trapshooting to that date. Well as you can guess I got BEAT by a gentleman (who I didn't really get along with at the time) who turned in a 485X500. I had to suck it up and go over and offer my hand in congratulations and say "Great shooting!" I learned a great lesson that day that has stayed with me to this day. DON'T GET BEAT BY ONE BIRD!!!, but if you do shake the person's hand and offer heartfelt congrats.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. gunner53

gunner53 TS Member

Can anyone tell me where you can aqurie those nice white flyer hats. I would love to purchase a blue and a white one.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Duhhhh!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.