1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer Gear

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Target13, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Target13

Target13 Active Member

For those of you interested in purchasing White Flyer Gear like hats and t-shirts, we are in the process of developing a store on our website for you to purchase these items. In the meantime, if you want a Navy or White WF Mesh Hat for the summer months they are available each @ $ 5.00 - one size fits all. Should you want a t-shirt ("They Make'em, I break 'em") are available in sizes Adult Medium thru XXXL. Cost is $ 8.00 each plus shipping. We will attempt to get photos on these items for our website ASAP as well as photos of new items we will be offering. In the meantime, if interested in the above, contact me via email and we'll get you taken care of.

Phil Murray
    White Flyer Targets

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Phil

If you are going to open during the Mid-West Skeet Classic/ Gamaliel Cup will you have shirts and hats avaialble?

Ronbo

3. Target13

Target13 Active Member

Thanks Ronbo .... yes, we'll be open with hats and T-Shirts at the Midwest Skeet Classic and the Gamaliel Cup Sporting Clays.

Phil

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Thanks Phil Can you PLEASE try and get White Flyer to make their tee's in at least a 4xl for those of us that are BIG. I notice that Federal had their Gold Medal in 4xl at the GRAND (Thanks in a big way to Leo) but very few others do so. In case the companies haven't looked recently there are a lot of big shooters out there and we buy stuff also.

--- Chip King ---

5. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

All shooters should thank Brian and Phil from White Flyer for their great support of both the youth shooting programs.It is no small expense to donate targets for the kids. Phil is a fixture in the White Flyer Building and no one puts sets of White Flyer Blinders together any better.

Bob Gibson

6. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Chip King,
    I agree with you, 4xl would be great(wish the ATA offered gear 4xl as well)

Seems like those who sell shooting gear never see the size of the shooters thaat they are selling to

7. 7771

7771 Active Member

ttt

8. cafowler

cafowler Member

Phil,

Will you have the T-shirts at the Sporting Nationals the end of October. I'd like to pick up some for guys at home, prizes for our yearly fun shoot. Some guy named Chip Young needs a new T-shirt, he keeps wearing an old ripped up VT t-shirt I'd have made rags out of 15 years ago??? Some of these old guys get pretty tight with a buck the older they get.......;)

Thanks

9. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

I sent an E-mail but got no response. I would like a hat and t-shirt.

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.