1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

White Flyer / Garrison Green

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gun1357, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

The San Antonio Gun Club got a shipment of White Flyers this week and none of the Garrison Green products were picked up. I asked P. D. Parker, our manager, about it and and he said the program was being tweaked. It has been more successful than ever imagined. They may give choices of annual pick-up or maybe shorter. Clean hulls will be worth more credit than mixed with target boxes, etc. Bottom line is the concept is a "go" but clubs need to talk to their White Flyer distributor to adjust their program. I'm sure someone will let me know if I got this wrong. Ron

2. GarrisonGreenLLC

GarrisonGreenLLC TS Member

Ron -- We have hulls to pick up at National Shooting and I am trying to get the same truck to run by to get SA gun club at the same time. I emailed P.D.

If you live in the SA area and have anyone that does freight or runs trucks, let us know -- we like using independent carriers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.