1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**White Flyer Championships Shoot Results**

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Larry Chinski, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

John and I would like to thank everyone that came out for the White Flyer Championships at Rend Lake this weekend. See the above link for the results. Check out some of these scores guys - WOW!! Especially on the main handicap. It rained off and on a couple times throughout the day but you would never know by these scores.

We look forward to seeing everyone in October.

Larry C

2. grousser1

grousser1 TS Member

larry once again you and john nailed it on this shoot. those belt buckles are exceptional. i am sure they cost you guys a bunch of money so thank you for investing so much of your time and money for the shooters in illinois. i know that everyone i talked to really appreciates what you guys have done to bring this club back to where it once was.

mike the grousser

3. John55

John55 Active Member

Great shoot once again! Thanks again for hosting a well run weekend.

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

Glad to hear Rend Lake is still going good. Any chance of re-opening the sporting clays course?

Matt