1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**White Flyer Championships at Rend Lake SC**

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Larry Chinski, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

The White Flyer Championships are almost upon us at Rend Lake! This year the event will be held on September 6-8. Friday afternoon will be the annual 500 doubles marathon starting at 1:00 pm. Saturday will be 200 doubles, and 100 handicap. Sunday will be 200 singles and 100 handicap.

We have BEAUTIFUL belt buckles from Tilden Trophies this year that are fantastic. Remember we also offer a FREE lunch on Saturday and Sunday to all shooters and guests. We currently have four camp sites reserved with room for three more, so Email me (not PM) if you would like to reserve a spot.

This is our biggest ATA shoot of the year and we look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks. Email me with any questions.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

2. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

I forgot to mention we will be giving away the new custom belt buckles from Tilden Trophies at this shoot! They look fantastic and I think everyone will enjoy them.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

The camp sites on the club property have been filled. We can still accommodate campers at the State Park which is less than a mile from the club. Email me if interested.

Thanx...

Larry C

4. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

John just informed me we had two camp sites open up on the property. For those that still want one, please Email me. I will be heading out of town this morning but will check Emails when I land.

Thanx...

Larry C

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo and I camped at Rend Lake Gun Club the week prior to the Grand, where Leo gave his last clinics. It is a great little club and I'm sure they will bend over backwards to put on a wonderful shoot.

6. John Upcraft

John Upcraft TS Member

Thanks Karla!
    Diana and I have you in our prayers!

You should see the belt buckles. Larry said they were the best he has seen.

One or two campsites are open. Bring your camper/RV. If we get full there is a large State Class A campground 1 mile away. The resort (2 minutes away)had some rooms as of a few days ago.

Bring a buddy and enjoy the weekend,the weather forcast is looking great! Diana is running the kitchen with some help, so plan on the free shooters lunch Saturday and Sunday.
    John Upcraft