1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

While You Weren't Looking - O/T

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

While You Weren

Oil Closed over $50 today,,,,seems like the dems forgot to start DRILLING HERE, DRILLING NOW so you and I can PAY LESS!!!!!

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Actually, as strange as it may seem, it might be a good thing for the price of oil to get back to $65 to $70 per barrel. It's a certainty that no company is going to invest the many millions of dollars to explore for oil to sell at $30 per barrel.

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying $2.50 or so per gallon for gasoline if it meant that the value of the oil company stocks which make up a substantial portion of many stock portfolios would go back up to where it was about a year ago.

Easystreet

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Easy does it there Easystreet, my 'burb has a 42 gallon tank. Fill-ups when the price was $4 + per gallon was a little hard on the pocketbook. Besides, the oil companies made enough money there for a couple of years to handle $30 a barrel oil.

ec90t

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Easy,,,,the problem is,,,,the kooks WON'T let them drill where it is UNLESS WE keep on them!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.