1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Un-Single 32" or 34"??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 12ShotTwo, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

Guys -- Going to buy a Un-single but which length? I'm short, 175lbs and use a 14" LOP. Does anybody have experience with 32" or will it be to hard to resell in the future? Joe

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Which Un-Single 32

The only difference would be trying to sell it. I went from a 34" to 32" and can't tell the two apart.

3. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

Which Un-Single 32

Sounds like you and I are about the same size. I shoot a 32" Beretta fixed rib unsingle. The 34" I tried was to end heavy for me. I was to slow on swings to the target. I have been shooting this barrel since 1985.

4. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Which Un-Single 32

While the 34" single barrel length is the most popular length (at the moment) and thus the most readily re-sellable, you should choose the length that feels the best to you and works best for you. any seem to find the 32" length too "whippy" and choose 34" as it seems to be more "pointable" but this is an individual thing and there are those that find 34" to be a bit too long and find it does not "swing" right for them. Choosing primarily for future "re-sale" instead of what works for you is likely to lead to a need for said re-sale, as you find your self disappointed in scores, etc. JMHO

Jim R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.