1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which shooting Glasses for Trap and SC?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Well it's been two weeks since my seonc catarac surgery with great results. 20/20 with no correction, shot for the first time last Wednesday night 23=23-22 can't complain. Now the questions is after having worn corrective (progressive lenses) for over 20 years which shooting glasse to get? I like the interchangeable lenses for differnt light conditions. Really like the lenses that wrap around the sides of the face, like many of the pro golfers wear. Thoughts on the subject? Thanks in advance

2. Aulovel5

Aulovel5 TS Member

Ranger makes great ones

3. Gooseman57

Gooseman57 TS Member

I have a set of Ranger's that are looking for a home...$130 with 4 sets of lens's Bruce
    gooseman57_2011_060812.jpg

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Bruce:

If you don't need correction and like a "wrap" consider the XLW product from Randolph Engineering... and I would recommend Morgan Optical Sport Glasses...

Wayne Morgan is a terrific guy and vendor to do business with... he has supported me and my members for years with excellent service and fair pricing.

The XLW frame has lifetime warranty aainst defects, offers interchangeable lenses and provides an adjustable nose bridge for height... plus the glasses are very confortable...

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.